Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 27th March 2007, 08:15   #301
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Yes, we would love to hear of your experience with the sub. and whats this I hear about another surprise brewing up at your end?
Other surprise? Except the sub (and of course, the new amp ) no other surprises.
Old 27th March 2007, 10:31   #302
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
i am probably the first teambhpian to have a look and listen to those steg amps of lbm.!!
No you are not! Not the first, second or third. Maybe the fourth but I doubt that too. Maybe the fifth..hmm...yes now that I think about it you were probably the fifth TBHPian. :-)

The link provided a few posts ago were ONLY an opinion. In the end you have to trust your own ears. Gunbir, I like ID too.
Old 27th March 2007, 11:58   #303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
No you are not! Not the first, second or third. Maybe the fourth but I doubt that too. Maybe the fifth..hmm...yes now that I think about it you were probably the fifth TBHPian. :-)
Navin Ji , Zhucehro was the first T-Bhpian to audition the amps.....and he loved it very much....only the sub section which was a bit bad as refernce pioneer subs were at work....but the new subs will be arriving soon to fullfil the required postion......

having heard that I have bought the amp he might be the fifth one.....but the first one was B&T Sir......as he sold me the amps.....and he is authorized distributer in india for STEG....and the amps are with bill and warranty......
Old 27th March 2007, 12:02   #304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
i am probably the first teambhpian to have a look and listen to those steg amps of lbm.the only way i can discribe those monsters are IMMACULATE.they are simply awesome!!!the sound is as sweet as nectar.
they can do justice to any kind of music.the power is reaaaal gut wrenching.the best sounding amps i have ever heard.
hats off to you lbm,i really envy you my brother!!!!!
thank you sir for your comments....and dont envy me as your new ride is arriving soon...
Old 27th March 2007, 13:06   #305
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
having heard that I have bought the amp he might be the fifth one.....but the first one was B&T Sir......as he sold me the amps...........
That is where I heard the Stegs. B&T invited me to hear them and there was atleast one other TBHPian (un-named) that heard them before me (and bought a few) so I was atleast the 3rd TBHPIan. The amps we heard might not be the exact same amps that were sent to you though. They are wonderful amps. They will need wonderful speakers and a very good install. I really wish you car was larger than a Swift though. Wonder what they same (DLS, Steg, etc..) would do in a larger car like an Octavia.

Last edited by navin : 27th March 2007 at 13:07.
Old 27th March 2007, 13:14   #306
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That is where I heard the Stegs. B&T invited me to hear them and there was atleast one other TBHPian (un-named) that heard them before me (and bought a few) so I was atleast the 3rd TBHPIan. The amps we heard might not be the exact same amps that were sent to you though. They are wonderful amps. They will need wonderful speakers and a very good install. I really wish you car was larger than a Swift though. Wonder what they same (DLS, Steg, etc..) would do in a larger car like an Octavia.
I thought of my amps...here is the misunderstanding....BTW my STEG amps are the first one in delhi side...not a single STEG amp has been installed in delhi and around......you have heard a bombay install.....

that is true this type of install should be in a big car like skoda to achive the fulliest from the whole stuff...which will be done in my next car....which I have not decided yet which one it will be.....
Old 27th March 2007, 13:35   #307
Distinguished - BHPian

From what I hear, B&T's selling some pretty good stuff these days lol.

LBM, that is a serious and respected brand, congratulations on the Steg amps (I dunno which ones) and I am sure you will extract the bloody life out of those hard working beasts.

Long live Low_Bass_&_trouble_makker! Bolo tararara.
Old 27th March 2007, 13:52   #308
Senior - BHPian

I believe I was the second TBHPian to see the amps installed in NBM's car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
I believe NBM is quite fond of Daler paaji Sam!!
Old 27th March 2007, 14:31   #309
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Wonder what they same (DLS, Steg, etc..) would do in a larger car like an Octavia.
Stop wondering. Drop by this weekend. 3 x Steg Masterstroke MSK1500s in a Skoda Superb with Illusion Audio Carbon Speakers and Sub with VDH cabling awaits you.
Old 27th March 2007, 14:42   #310
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
...VDH cabling awaits you.
VdH! I thought only Sam was that mad and he does not pay for the stuff.
Old 27th March 2007, 14:44   #311
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
VdH! I thought only Sam was that mad and he does not pay for the stuff.
Uh well, the vdH was a pittance compared to what he paid for the amps!
Old 27th March 2007, 15:28   #312
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
3 x Steg Masterstroke MSK1500s in a Skoda Superb with Illusion Audio Carbon Speakers and Sub with VDH cabling awaits you.
... ***GULP***

thats almost half the price of the car itself!-- if not more!!!
Old 27th March 2007, 15:42   #313
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Stop wondering. Drop by this weekend. 3 x Steg Masterstroke MSK1500s in a Skoda Superb with Illusion Audio Carbon Speakers and Sub with VDH cabling awaits you.
these Maskerstroke are some serious audiophile stuff....here are some specs of the same....

Gt-trading - Attivitą

and the cost is decently priced approx a little less than 2 lac rupees...I wish I could have got these for my setup.......but again I have got the little brother of the masterstroke and I am very satisified with its sound and clarity.....
Old 27th March 2007, 15:43   #314
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
... ***GULP***

thats almost half the price of the car itself!-- if not more!!!
good afternoon sir long time no see.....where have you been.....hmmm where are the pics of your install....still waiting for them.....
Old 27th March 2007, 16:44   #315
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
From what I hear, B&T's selling some pretty good stuff these days lol.

LBM, that is a serious and respected brand, congratulations on the Steg amps (I dunno which ones) and I am sure you will extract the bloody life out of those hard working beasts.

ya Sam Bhai there are some serious stuff like other high stuff avalaible in the market nowdays.....and i will be extracting the fullest from these amps...curently I am using two amps one is a 4-ch and the other is 2-ch ( this one is a real beast)...here are the specs....

the 4-ch one...

the 2-ch beast it the heaviest of all the STEG amp in this series...

Hope everybody likes it....

later on i will be adding a 2-ch to complete the 3-way active....but it will take a it of time as I am out of money now...all the saving are finished....
Closed Thread