Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2007, 12:45   #676
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
hey guys enough monkeying around.
I think Navin Ji is not in a good mood......
Old 16th May 2007, 23:47   #677
BHPian

Thumbs up

l_b_m since last few months we all have seen you coming out with some of the best equipments in car audio.at first it was the monsters steg amplifiers(awesome),then came the id max's and now the p-80rs.hats off to you sir.excellent upgrations my friend.
desperate to hear your new hu bro.congrats.keep it up
Old 16th May 2007, 23:59   #678
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
I think Navin Ji is not in a good mood......
Well we had 3 pages of one line OT stuff on the thread.
Old 17th May 2007, 00:06   #679
Senior - BHPian

no problem Navin Ji...that happens in a SAGA thread where there is every thing present like in a Hindi Flim.......like that of Karan Johar.....lol

Anyways HU has been Installed will be posting the pics of the same in a day or two.....
Old 17th May 2007, 00:18   #680
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
no problem Navin Ji...that happens in a SAGA thread where there is every thing present like in a Hindi Flim........
Hindi films are way too long and all that OT dancing drives me nuts. Last one I saw was good though - that Munnabhai one where that guy fakes being a doc, prior to that I saw Bandit Queen but I was tricked into seeing that one. Now we gotta see some install pics.
Old 17th May 2007, 00:37   #681
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Hindi films are way too long and all that OT dancing drives me nuts. Last one I saw was good though - that Munnabhai one where that guy fakes being a doc, prior to that I saw Bandit Queen but I was tricked into seeing that one. Now we gotta see some install pics.
That is quite different theme Flims and I like the Bandit Queen very much also as it had something related to real life........both the flims has won quite number of awards......

Anyways will be post the pics very soon........
Old 21st May 2007, 12:14   #682
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm...last night I did that should have been done quite long back .....the damping of the door panel.....it should have been done when I had done the door itself.....but now as it is also done there is no vibrations coming from them....clean and nice midbass are coming from the doors.....and no rattles and vibrations.......

Old 21st May 2007, 17:49   #683
Distinguished - BHPian

LBM since your is an SPL setup, I have a query. Recently I was at restaurant which is very close to road & an Indica passed. This indica was so high on SPL that we could feel the thump on our table(no the table didnt vibrate or anything but could feel the boom). I was wondering what could create such a boom
Old 21st May 2007, 17:52   #684
Senior - BHPian

Really nice job on the door, l_b_m! You didn't need to do the area around the speaker grille?
Old 21st May 2007, 17:53   #685
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice HU choice LBM. And very nice of you to arrange it for him Mugen. Waiting to see pics of the next step and a report regarding the change of sound, after installing the better HU.
Old 21st May 2007, 18:03   #686
BANNED

LBM, we need some install pics and some report of your setup after the recent changes. Please.......
Old 22nd May 2007, 00:41   #687
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
LBM since your is an SPL setup, I have a query. Recently I was at restaurant which is very close to road & an Indica passed. This indica was so high on SPL that we could feel the thump on our table(no the table didnt vibrate or anything but could feel the boom). I was wondering what could create such a boom
Cause of this is because of the Bass wave getting out of the car.....the lower frequency can travel through solids....like when we put the sub in the boot but we can hear it in the cabin......but it is not the same for higher freq.....if we place a tweeter in the boot we not able to hear it......one more thing...when the car passed the sound coming from the car and there must be a window or door opened and sound came inside and would have resonated in the restaurant.......which cause the boom feel there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Really nice job on the door, l_b_m! You didn't need to do the area around the speaker grille?

?????????? Sir I could not understand what are you asking...
Old 22nd May 2007, 00:50   #688
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Nice HU choice LBM. And very nice of you to arrange it for him Mugen. Waiting to see pics of the next step and a report regarding the change of sound, after installing the better HU.
Thanks Sam Bhai....will be posting the pics and a report of the sound differnce and changes I have observed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
LBM, we need some install pics and some report of your setup after the recent changes. Please.......

Ya zak sir.....would be doing the same....

Update.....today I again changed the enclosure again......with increasing the volume to approx 1.8 cuft......let us see what are the results......

One more thing today Ishaan droped by to free-da-bad as he had some free time to spend......I called up Zuchero and Kp (Kevin Prasad Zenwala) also to join us......we had few snacks and few drinks.....after that I gave a small demo to Ishan.....So let us see what he as to say about the amount of SPL which the setup can make......
Old 22nd May 2007, 01:10   #689
BANNED

What?
Another set of boxes?

Ported again?
Old 22nd May 2007, 01:16   #690
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
What?
Another set of boxes?

Ported again?
Yes Zak sir.....and yes they are ported again....it wanted to make the subs to go a little more low......as I want to lower the qtc of the box...for this I had to increase the size of the enclosure.......have not tested it thoroughly...but will be posting the info of the same with a pics and report.....
Closed Thread