Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2006, 12:19   #16
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

sk456 now ur enlightened?

and see taht u dont quote the whole post as it makes the make longer
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2006, 13:01   #17
Team-BHP Support
 
navin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 22,509
Thanked: 3,884 Times
Default

panky...i wish to retire so bad you just dont know how bad but I have promises to keep.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2006, 17:11   #18
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Santro Xing Modifications

HI. I have a santro Xing fully loaded.
Its my first car, I would like to modify it. i wanna give it a Sporty look.
I want some one to help me modify it. Make it a out of the world.
If some one could change colors and add on some modifications... it would be grreat. Please help.

Benjamin
benjaminjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2006, 17:30   #19
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjude
HI. I have a santro Xing fully loaded.
Its my first car, I would like to modify it. i wanna give it a Sporty look.
I want some one to help me modify it. Make it a out of the world.
If some one could change colors and add on some modifications... it would be grreat. Please help.

Benjamin
Welcoem to TBHP dude.

got $$$ for ICE? then we can help you.

Seems your post is in teh wrong section if you dotn wANt to upgrade your ICE.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2006, 20:02   #20
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjude
HI. I have a santro Xing fully loaded.
Its my first car, I would like to modify it. i wanna give it a Sporty look.
I want some one to help me modify it. Make it a out of the world.
If some one could change colors and add on some modifications... it would be grreat. Please help.

Benjamin
You can make it out of the world by adding 3 Subwoofers, 2 Monoblock Amps, 1 5channel amp, 4 LCD screens (1 in-dash, 2 Headrest, 1 Roof), 4 capacitors, 1 DVD HU and a lot of dynamat extreme.
Does this fascinate you? if not, then you are definitely in the wrong section!
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2006, 20:39   #21
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
You can make it out of the world by adding 3 Subwoofers, 2 Monoblock Amps, 1 5channel amp, 4 LCD screens (1 in-dash, 2 Headrest, 1 Roof), 4 capacitors, 1 DVD HU and a lot of dynamat extreme.
Does this fascinate you? if not, then you are definitely in the wrong section!
ther was an easy way zak! ask him 2 check ur install!
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2006, 21:59   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
kb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangy Boy!
Posts: 1,554
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
ther was an easy way zak! ask him 2 check ur install!
... Zip-ZAK-Zoom!! .. Thar goes the $$$$$
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Santro Xing vs old Santro Xing (eRLX) DCEite The Indian Car Scene 3 21st May 2012 21:48
Fiesta 1.6 S(Q) V2.0 - Harman/Kardon | Illusion Audio | Boston Accoustics | Alpine sathee46 In-Car Entertainment 239 1st June 2010 16:01
One question about tyres of Old Santro and New Santro Xing DDGuy Tyre & Alloy wheel Section 5 12th November 2008 13:35
Accoustics for Swift Hackett In-Car Entertainment 16 2nd June 2005 00:37
Ridiculous Santro Xing ad Dippy The Indian Car Scene 7 19th March 2004 19:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:54.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks