Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 10th June 2006, 04:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

Tool, Are we there yet....
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 10:47   #32
Team-BHP Support

I guess Gunbir wants to listen toyour system real bad! :-)
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 17:12   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
I thought he was gonna singteh Snappy song ( a german song which was a hit; sung by a kid)
Which song is this?

I recall 2 songs sung by a child in a foreign language that were big hits in the 90s.

1. Jordy - Dur Dur D'etre Bebe
2. Stomy Bugsy - Mon Papa A Moi Est Un Gangster

Both were French though.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 17:29   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble
Which song is this?

I recall 2 songs sung by a child in a foreign language that were big hits in the 90s.

1. Jordy - Dur Dur D'etre Bebe
2. Stomy Bugsy - Mon Papa A Moi Est Un Gangster

Both were French though.
http://www.ukmix.org/reviews/release...elease_id=8154

...ust when you thought crazy frogs dominating the chart was bad enough, along comes Schnappi - the little crocodile! Already having topped the chart around Europe, Schnappi is finally coming to the UK. Sung by a 9 year old German kid and written by him as well, this is far from the greatest of singles lyrically ("I am Schnappi the little crocodile. I snap because it's my favourite game. Snappy Snappy Snap. Snappy Snappy Snap.")
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 18:02   #35
Senior - BHPian

but...where are the SNAPSSSSSSSS.... WAAAAAAAAAH :o(... TOOL:... it IS Saturday Eve!!
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 19:39   #36
Senior - BHPian

The way Tool is going on building his box... the box may well end up looking like this...

Last edited by gunbir : 10th June 2006 at 19:47.
Old 10th June 2006, 19:42   #37
Senior - BHPian

... I'll leave it to SAM to wax eloquent about them "gumbazes" in the middle!... Buut yeah... TOOL... what gives??? no BOOM??

Last edited by kb100 : 10th June 2006 at 19:43.
Old 10th June 2006, 19:52   #38
BHPian

hey everyone.. got bad news.... couldnt make it to the sound guy today... woke up with the WORST tummy ache ever.. just wasent in a condition to make it there... the box is ready though... but now will only be ble to get everything done on monday :( im soooo shattred.. WAHHHHHHH... this just sucks....
big big boom.. and im big time sorry everyone...
ps.. killler one gunbir bro.. hehehehehe.. that would be something !! hehehe.. hehe made me smile on a otherwise crappie day

Last edited by Tool : 10th June 2006 at 19:56.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2006, 21:10   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
ps.. killler one gunbir bro.. hehehehehe.. that would be something !! hehehe.. hehe made me smile on a otherwise crappie day
Ok something else to pick you up... we reach Samcity (some call it Mumbai) on Tuesday evening... guess who's gonna get a ICE tune up sooon...

Last edited by gunbir : 10th June 2006 at 21:12.
Old 12th June 2006, 15:00   #40
Senior - BHPian

SIR TOOL... Your TAJ is presumably ready by now... please post snaps and and a review ... ... Silly how the rest of us are getting more impatient than you are!
Old 12th June 2006, 22:59   #41
BHPian

heheh hello kb100... now that Sir Gunbir and Sir JB are on their way here.. will wait till they come and Tune it all up .. before i post pics
sorry hehe.. just another day bro.....
Old 15th June 2006, 00:17   #42
BHPian

Talking My New Image Dynamics IDQ 12.v2 Pics ARE POUNDING !!!! WOO HOOO

hello everyone... ITS FINALLY DONE !!!!
hehehe just got back home after a very very nice day i spent with gunman and JB.. and i must say .. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!
ok so the install is all done.. system is all tuned .. and BOY OH BOY.. DOES IT BLASTERIZE the HELL OUTTA ME .. all i can say is.. everything nice that has been said about the IDQ's is CORRECT !!.. they are simply awesome... the way they deliver and pick up every nuance of the track.. is just breathtaking... these guys are sooooooo responsive and efficent and accurate... they make the audiobhan ....to shame.. i mean the difference is sooo huge that its not even funny... i am still thinking about why didnt i meet you guys earlier... would never have had to go through what i did.. i mean .. these subs are just leagues above the Audiobhan.. and i have a distinct feeling.. they are also better than the Illusion Audio carbon series.. which i heard... but.......these just impressed the hell outta me.. sooo damn musical...and the tonal quality of the cone is FAR better than illusin.. this i can vouch for BLIND !!!
just got home everyone.. and for sir KB 100... the pics are ready.. will be posting them up very very shortly.. just gonna finish mi din din hehehe (dinner) and then get on it ..
thank yu everyone for your help....
and BIG BIG THANK YOU SIR GUNBIR AND SIR JB ... it was fantastic metting you guys....BIIIIIIG BOOOOOM everyone.. take care and thank you again !!

Last edited by Tool : 15th June 2006 at 00:20. Reason: My New Image Dynamics IDQ 12.v2 Pics ARE POUNDING !!!! WOO HOOO
Old 15th June 2006, 06:59   #43
BHPian

Talking

hello .. ok finally got down to posting up the Pics..
so am just gonna go for it..

my box arrived FINALLY !!

my nice empty trunk.. finally free of the AudioBheating !! hehehehehe

Box being Readied for Final Blast off....countdown has begun...

Adhesive sponge being stuck to the back of the Sub As specifed and given with the Sub.. and what a BEautiful old skool Design these subs are.. Sighhh.. hehe

And Now the Countdown has begun.. Ready for Blastoff Preparations are on.....

Subs being preped for blastoff...

Wiring the Neutrik Connects...BZZZZZZZZZZ hehehehe

2nd Idq Going In.... Rocket Bosters being strapped on ....

WOO HOO... Both in.. and we will have blastoff in 10 seconds....10..9...

2.....1... and we have Final Lift off of The Space Ship IDQ12... Off to go where no Sub has gone before.... hehehehe

and thats it everyone... hope you guys enjoy the Trip !!!! hhehehehehe

PS.. Thank you Everyone.. And Special Thanx to Gunman And JB.. Gunman these idq's are AK-47's... you have given a maniac serious weaponary bro .. lol.. .. the reason i didnt post this earlier was that i ate dinner and got very horny to listen to the idq's and after a good 4 hour session of everything i could throw at them.. all i can say is....they have the audiobhan SOOOO BEAT..its not even funny..simply outperformed the audiohban of everycount.. and i mean OUTPERFORMED LIKE HELL !!!...(sorry for mentioning the 2 in the same sentence heheh ).. welll all i want to say is....Thank you Gunman and JB... opend my eyes as to what really is acheivable in a car.. and BIG THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH EVERYONE FOR ALL THE ADVICE AND THE HELP...

BOOOOOOM

Last edited by Tool : 15th June 2006 at 07:16.
Old 15th June 2006, 11:02   #44
Senior - BHPian

..SHEESH.. NOW I CANT WAIT!!..

Gunman & JB... BETTER get down here fast before I lose it and take a kidnap supari out on you!!

Tooll Sorry man... CONGRATULATIONS!!... I am Happy you are Happy!

I got me everything lying around... impatience building endlessly!!

Last edited by kb100 : 15th June 2006 at 11:04.
Old 15th June 2006, 11:18   #45
Senior - BHPian

Good stuff man....

Clean install........
Must be pounding ur car to the max. now u must be needing the damping and lots of it......

OT. man from where did u got the Neutrik Connects Please tell any phone or address it will be helpful.........
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote