Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 26th June 2006, 22:42   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
And B&T (the new female bakery side of him), ?
Hey guys esp B&T before you delve into such shenanigans let me know. OK I was 'la-patta' today becaue some damn virus infected my machines and Norton did not catch them evntually some smart guy told me to use Escan and so I had uninstall Norton first...etc....etc... and clean 960GB of hard disk space. My latop had 2 virus and my dektop had 15! this is despite having a firewall and anti virus software.

Enough ranting. B&T you left enough of a trail for even a non techie like me to realise that you were the same as B&T^2. Same IP address. 202.177.xxx.xxx. (I have blanked out the last 6) so that no one can impersonate you in the future.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2006, 23:30   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
some damn virus infected my machines and Norton did not catch them evntually some smart guy told me to use Escan and so I had uninstall Norton first...etc....etc... and clean 960GB of hard disk space. My latop had 2 virus and my dektop had 15! this is despite having a firewall and anti virus software.
Navin... Escan??.. google threw up a whole lot of links... can you point me in the right direction pls... I may need it!!
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2006, 23:35   #18
Team-BHP Support

A product from MicroWorld. Cheaper than Norton too. I think it was about Rs. 1.5K per PC for a 5 user pack. Since I operate 4 computers (No I am no computer genius - I just find it easier to see 4 screens that toggle betweent them all the time) I got a 5 user pack. see http://www.mwti.net/

Last edited by navin : 26th June 2006 at 23:36.
Old 27th June 2006, 00:08   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Navin... Escan??.. google threw up a whole lot of links... can you point me in the right direction pls... I may need it!!
Yes Kb you're already effected with a virus. It's called FYD. Finish your Dollars!

And you are already showing too many signs of the attack.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2006, 15:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Enough ranting. B&T you left enough of a trail for even a non techie like me to realise that you were the same as B&T^2. Same IP address. 202.177.xxx.xxx. (I have blanked out the last 6) so that no one can impersonate you in the future.
Sir, I thought that this was an innocent prank that all TBHPians accustomed to my tomfoolery would see through, blindfolded. Not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments, especially Sam's. I profusely apologise if it has caused anguish to anyone in the process.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2006, 12:35   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble
Sir, I thought that this was an innocent prank that all TBHPians accustomed to my tomfoolery would see through, blindfolded. Not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments, especially Sam's. I profusely apologise if it has caused anguish to anyone in the process.
Sure most of us saw through it but as a Mod I had to do an IP check as well. Cant hang a man untill you got proof you know. Sam, if I know him, can take a joke better than most of us.