Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread

Old 9th July 2006, 21:44   #61

yaar what is happeneing this ajay and gunbir and all are always fighting only or what?? )) meree hee gaadi milee thee kya marne kay liey )

i got the system fitted in my car, only 8 inches component in the front and also in the back and it is sounding very very good. i am very happy with the sound quality but i think even this is too much for this small car. i think i will shift this to some other car only. there was nothing much setting to be done and ajay told me that dont use the equalizer and all completely and to keep defeat on.he only came and did some setting for the amplifer and inside the menu something and it is sounding very very excellent. i am not going to buy the woofer now. finally it is done... thank you everyone and also ajay , bye. see you if i put system in another car. dharam,
Old 9th July 2006, 21:47   #62
Senior - BHPian

good for u dharam , it nice to have ur system installed. can u post some pics of the same so that we all in this forum can share........
Old 10th July 2006, 03:20   #63
BANNED

Yes Dharam, That's a nice Setup you did!

You can do one more nice thing by putting up the pics of the setup.

And 8 inches components??? How did you fit it in front of 800??? Curious I am! Verry Verry Curious!!! How?
Pl put up the pics and do us all some favour!!
Old 10th July 2006, 10:04   #64
Team-BHP Support

Dharms congrats on your system. would love to see pics just make sure the size of the pics fit on the screen and there is no horizontal scrolling required.

that said...

Aluminum might not corrode but it does oxidize. In fact anodising in a process done where alumiunim is oxidised in a controller mannner to revent pitting due to oxidation. Al2O3 (aluminim oxide) is non conductive and if a coil oxidises it's resistance changes and so is not as per its orignal design. There are processes used to counter these effects though.

Water resistant speakers usually have surrounds and baskets made of materials that are less suseptable to water damage (incl. saline water).
Old 8th July 2007, 23:45   #65
BHPian

what the.

such an old thread
awakened it had to be
thou why i did

Where are the pictures!
Old 9th July 2007, 03:25   #66
BANNED

RIP this thread.
There're some people who ask lots of advice and in return the forum doesn't even get pictures of the final thing.

Xinome, You're new here boy!
ICE section may called as the most wildest section of Team-BHP. But, also remember that this is somewhat the most thankless section too. Where people often think all the Gurus here has to answer their stupid questions and doubts. But when asked for a detailed pictures and reports, They're called morons.

It is also a small part of our beautiful BHPian life.
Old 9th July 2007, 11:40   #67
Senior - BHPian

also dharams last visit on

Last Activity: 9th July 2006 21:44

so I think we going to expect any pics here..
Old 9th July 2007, 12:53   #68
Team-BHP Support

Note from mod:thread closed
Closed Thread