Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 16th July 2006, 23:50   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default How Bad Can The Fitting Guys Be....share Ur Experiences Here

guys, please share the worst experiences u had while fitting ur stereo or central locking or power windows or anything for which u go to ur local retailer or even ur dealer....they seem to have no bloody regard to the car's appearance or the usefulness of the interiors or the way it has been originally built......i am sure 90-99% of the people here in team-bhp have had this problem at one time or the other...

let me give u one of the many experiences that i had..... i had gone to fix a security alarm for my car(central locking with remote)... after the guy was finished, i rushed back home & everythig was normal....the next day...i was in a hurry...i dropped my son in school & pulled the door close after he left & the door pad came in my hands.......wow .....lol lmao.....how does that feel ???? the guy forgot to put the screw on.....isn't that embarasssing or what...please recount the bad experiences u guys had...ok ? and this is my recent one...there are some things worse than this which i can add later

cheerrrss

Last edited by esteem_lover : 16th July 2006 at 23:55.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2006, 09:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Maybe something you will enjoy...

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...-installs.html (Bad Installs...)
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2006, 12:09   #3
BHPian

I did the installation myself, so I took utmost care. But when I went to get the parcel tray for my alto, the guy put it in and ripped the surround on my JBL 936 with the screwdriver. An accident no doubt but could have been avoided.
Vivekphadnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2006, 13:01   #4
Senior - BHPian

BTW Esteeem Lover.. not playing spoil sport but this is the ICE section... Perhaps best to limit your comments/queries to ICE and related stuff.. going by your post your entire thread is terribly OT here..

Most of it has been dealt with in some fashion or the other in the other forums... Please use the search function! - Else you can always start a new thread in the respective section(s)!

Last edited by kb100 : 17th July 2006 at 13:05.
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote