Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 18th April 2015, 13:57   #16
BHPian

Default Re: My Hyundai i20 gets some basic ICE

Hey Sudeep. How's your setup sounding these days?

I have infinity ref 6500cx comps and infinity co-axials 6502i at present in my car. Would you recommend the JBL amp? Or should I look at some other amplifier?

Also you bought your amp from Snapdeal - considering so many counterfeits in our Indian market, is it safe to get it from there? Cause prices are really tempting!

And looking at your last update, did you upgrade to kappa from reference for components?
Aston Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2015, 09:47   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston Singh View Post
Hey Sudeep. How's your setup sounding these days?

I have infinity ref 6500cx comps and infinity co-axials 6502i at present in my car. Would you recommend the JBL amp? Or should I look at some other amplifier?

Also you bought your amp from Snapdeal - considering so many counterfeits in our Indian market, is it safe to get it from there? Cause prices are really tempting!

And looking at your last update, did you upgrade to kappa from reference for components?

The setup is rocking as usual.

The best component in my entire setup is the amplifier itself. Though tech specs show 80 watt rms per channel, but this amp delivers more than that. You'd love those tabla and guitar detailing. The amp is a keeper and will keep you satisfied for a long time.

I dint face any issue with snapdeal, you can return the product anyway if you find any fault.

I'v upgraded my sub to kappa 120.9.

Also, I would recommend you to get a sub, it adds to the overall depth of music and you don't miss those frequencies. Keep it conservative though.
sudeep.pandya is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2015, 13:58   #18
BHPian

Default Re: My Hyundai i20 gets some basic ICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeep.pandya View Post
The setup is rocking as usual.

The best component in my entire setup is the amplifier itself. Though tech specs show 80 watt rms per channel, but this amp delivers more than that. You'd love those tabla and guitar detailing. The amp is a keeper and will keep you satisfied for a long time.

I dint face any issue with snapdeal, you can return the product anyway if you find any fault.

I'v upgraded my sub to kappa 120.9.

Also, I would recommend you to get a sub, it adds to the overall depth of music and you don't miss those frequencies. Keep it conservative though.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Let's see where I head with this. Need to save up some dough before I can plan an upgrade
Aston Singh is offline   Reply With Quote