Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 31st August 2006, 17:05   #46
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
anku; why do you have 2 centers? oen for frnt centre and oen for rear centre? a 7.1 system?
I dunno when you have 2 centres, then will it be called centre?? or dual centres???
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2006, 18:11   #47
BHPian

JK,his set-up is not 7.1 but 8.2 as he is using 2 subs and 8 speakers which also includes 2 tweeters.

BTW ankush,which HU and wiring u r using?I can guess!!!!

And brother LBM,he is not another busted coz ankush has components upfront+coax at rear and just 2 subs at back.To me he seems to be ur brother rather than Busted's.

And thanx to t-bhp,i get to hear the name concorde after many months!!!!!
rsjaurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2006, 19:31   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
And brother LBM,he is not another busted coz ankush has components upfront+coax at rear and just 2 subs at back.To me he seems to be ur brother rather than Busted's.
rsjaurr sir he cannot be my brother

as he has 2-way componets in the front but I have 3-way a big difference...
he has coax in the rear and I have 2-way component kit in the back again big difference...
one similarity is there that is 2 subs but many people have two subs so it all becomes there brother also.......

I think I have made my point clear.........
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2006, 12:45   #49

Default how many amps i could hook up?

i wanted to ask u guys that how many amps or channels could i hook up to a hu rca output ?
my sony amps have high level input , should i use those because total no. of channels in 4 amps is 14.
virender_gaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2006, 19:04   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by virender_gaur
i wanted to ask u guys that how many amps or channels could i hook up to a hu rca output ?
my sony amps have high level input , should i use those because total no. of channels in 4 amps is 14.
Hi Virender, it will depend on what the various 14 channels are driving. could you enlist the head unit, the various amplifier models and the speakers that they are assigned to drive (also the location of the speakers). With that, it will be easy to recommend.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote