Team-BHP - Pls suggest me a good ICE installer in Chennai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Pls suggest me a good ICE installer in Chennai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/16981-pls-suggest-me-good-ice-installer-chennai.html)

Hello friends... I'd highly appreciate if someone could suggest me a good installer in Chennai.
At this point I'm not really looking to mod my dash as I have settled with a couple of 4" speakers for the front, which should fit in stock location and a couple of rear 6x9s on an MDF tray/box and an amplifier but I would like to have these installed 'professionally'. Thanks for your help.

hi keerthi ,

you could try charles at nungambakkam . pm me for the telephone nos ,incase you are interested .

you cud also call me at 9940465679

Don't know about chennai, but If you serious about ICE drive down 370 Km, Bangalore is the place for the Best Installers in the Country by far.

For your requirements, Bangalore is not much necessary. You can get them done at Chennai itslef.
PM SamKapasi for JBL dealers in Chennai and They'll do a nice job for you!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatmana2000
hi keerthi ,

you could try charles at nungambakkam . pm me for the telephone nos ,incase you are interested .

you cud also call me at 9940465679

yeah, i was told that charles was good. man, even i need to find a good installer here to fit comps in my esteem sometime.

How is this installer Nathan's (alwarpet & adyar) in chennai? Any idea anyone? Sam Kapasi any suggestions?
I checked with few other installers who seems to quote less than Nathan, but seems to be having a stand with few customer base who suggested this place. I need to instal something simple in around 15k, nothing really fancy?
If anyone can suggest a reasonable installer in chennai who knows the job for SWIFT would be really great

did you get charles' no from greatmana2000? if not do that & check out charles, if you are serious about a good installer. :)

is charles an independent guy... or connected with a dealer...

can somebody pm me his number ?

Sure I will. Thank you guys.

where is this place of charles in nungabakkam? I was planning to install nothing really fancy with 15k max... maybe a pioneer 4850 with JBL in the front with Boston at the rear , both co-axials to start with and keep upgrading as i go along. Any suggestions???

No one seems to helping out in this highly recommended charles guy from nungabakkam??? could someone pm me his number at least?

Nura!! I am not from Chennai. Otherwise I would've.

Guys, even I am looking for one...any inputs?

haven't spoken to charles as yet, but from what i heard from others that know him, he is EXPENSIVE. I still got no clues about whom to approach for fitting fromt compos in my esteem. A lot of people are willing, but i dont think i can trust them with my car.

esteem lover: Did you get any comments on Sound Works...some said they are good. I am also looking for a guy who can install compos for my Santro...

Also, I got a reference from Kun Sony (the one near Satyam) on a guy named Bala who does the installation for Kun Sony and is supposed to be a good guy...anyone tried him?