Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 6th July 2017, 10:07   #31
BHPian

Default Re: DIY: Enable video playback on Renault's ICE (Kwid / Lodgy / Duster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyX View Post
Thank you for sharing the updates SandyX. I had done similar experiments and have activated the rear speaker ports. The challenge I am facing now is to get the relevant connectors so that I can clip the wires using those and have them connected to the unit.

I have put forward the requirement in a separate thread, but since you have suggested modifications to the stock MN, might as well you can assist me too.

Below is the link to the post.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...ml#post4226784 (Ertiga DIY: Installing a 2-DIN Stereo with Bluetooth)
Majumdarda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2017, 10:20   #32
BHPian

Default Re: DIY: Enable video playback on Renault's ICE (Kwid / Lodgy / Duster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post

I have put forward the requirement in a separate thread,
I see you're in need for exact connectors. When i'm in such situations, i usually make my own connectors.

Our requirement is to reliably pass signal from one point to another. So improvise in such a way that the wires in questions stay tight in those ports. The signal will pass & the job be taken care of. Seal the contact further so it stays put no matter what.

The connector you've marked seems quite easy to work with. I don't know its name but i know it wouldn't stop me from finishing the job.
SandyX is offline   Reply With Quote