Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 12th October 2017, 15:56   #166
BHPian

Default Re: Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System

New Scross also comes with 1740 version but AA is supported.

Name of the file is same as the old one but the Hash Value and the ADR version are different. Old one has got FM and the new one has DRM.

I have asked my RM to see if he can get the new one downloaded from Maruti.

New Scross details on the left and the old one on the right.

Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System-test.jpg
zaveed is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2017, 20:28   #167
BHPian

Default Re: Android Auto update for owners of Maruti's older SmartPlay Infotainment System

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaveed View Post
New Scross also comes with 1740 version but AA is supported.

Name of the file is same as the old one but the Hash Value and the ADR version are different. Old one has got FM and the new one has DRM.

I have asked my RM to see if he can get the new one downloaded from Maruti.

New Scross details on the left and the old one on the right.

Attachment 1684911
Do put an update here if you can get a hold of the Android Auto update via your RM!
My RM here in Bombay was pretty sure that the update would arrive for the previous-gen S-Cross only by the end of the year.
yash1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2017, 21:06   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yash1229 View Post
Do put an update here if you can get a hold of the Android Auto update via your RM!

Sure. Deliveries are yet to start with my dealer, He has already sent an email with the pics to Maruti so provide the software.

he also said there is another vehicle that is going to be launched next month and an updated software might come at that time. Not sure which is the next product
zaveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 20:52   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
I flashed the file 1740 with Android Auto into my HU. ...
Dr Naren,

Is it possible to get the latest 1740 file? Given that you were able to get the earlier file thought of checking this. Appreciate any help .

Thanks
zaveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2017, 08:34   #170
BHPian

I asked my RM to update software for SLDA on my scross zeta 1.3. He says that only those users systems would be updated who get mails from Bosch(slda manufacturer) basis chasis number(don't know how bosch would get hold of chasis number of my vehicle). As i haven't received any mail, flashing software could cause warranty problems for any issues arise post update. I don't understand the logic behind this. Any clues?
djkher is offline   Reply With Quote