Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 29th July 2007, 17:29   #136
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Is the pin-out from YOUR manual (i.e.London MP37)?

If so, OK, you found the right cable (your first/second link, not the third; another one is this one: http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/preamp2.asp).

The Sub-out is a bit of trickery in both cables above - the loose white wire with the brown ferrule and pin (not the red one without a pin) connects to the A3 pin (connector A, pin 3, actual Sub-out pin) whereas the rest of the connections (yellow connector) go into connector C1.

The cable from your 3rd link will send your installer into orbit! Come to think of it, he could actually fabricate a cable connecting to A3 and A8 and an RCA at the other end, but... forget it, if he got himself into a tangle about Y adapter and all, maybe he is not the type.
Ahhhh.. Finally got the original blau wiring harness from BLR via dealer
Blaupunkt Power and Sub Out Connector not the preamp one cables. and then bought a tsunami premier RCA-Y adapter 1 male and 2 female cable and connected the thing up....................
Man...what a dramatic change in the sound effect. Now the fine-finetuning part is left (gurus can comment if any) to have a front soundstage as much as possibly.. the bass is now more tight and more felt..

Thanks to all of you, who responded to my queries..You made my day
Rahulk76 is offline   Reply With Quote