Team-BHP - Reliable ICE Dealer/Installer in Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Reliable ICE Dealer/Installer in Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/25017-reliable-ice-dealer-installer-pune.html)

Looking for a reliable ICE Dealer/Installer in Pune. Preferably in &
Aundh Road/Aundh. But somewhere else is also OK.
Looking only for something basic.

I heard that there a lot of fake products going around in the market.
Hence the question.

Go to Poona Motors in Camp. It's behind Corporation Bank (at the end of East Street). He's arguably the best there is; very reliable and genuine stuff.

I use a guy in Kondhwa, if interested PM me for details.

I agree. Poona motors is cool and their new showroom is massive!

Go to Poona motors and if you are buying with B&W insist on a bill that contains serial numbers of all the equipment which is warranted.

hi carboy,
did u get any one in aundh?
how reliable is poona motors - ok to go with pioneer 2950 without b&w from them?
thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinodbijlani (Post 500549)
hi carboy,
did u get any one in aundh?
how reliable is poona motors - ok to go with pioneer 2950 without b&w from them?
thanks

I got Pio2950(without B & W) + 2 pairs of Sony speakers from Bafna
Motors. It's been 5-6 weeks & no problems till now.

Poona Motors also has a good rep, but I haven't gone there myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboy (Post 464422)
Looking for a reliable ICE Dealer/Installer in Pune.

ICE Dealer: Poona Motors is reliable, and is helpful incase you need warranty.

ICE Installer: Almost all the shops are the same. To name a few reputed ones, Poona Motors, Bafna Auto..

There are other meticulous installers too, as I have mentioned on another thread. But that's only if you have the time, money and inclination for an immaculate job.

Moralfibre recently had a bad experience with Music corner, with them selling a grey market/used amplifier as a new one with bill.

Dont know of any installers in Aundh, you could try out Decibles Pro Audio in Koregaon Park, Lane-5, I personally havent seen their work, but I believe they're good, by what others say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrivz (Post 501388)
Moralfibre recently had a bad experience with Music corner, with them selling a grey market/used amplifier as a new one with bill.

Correct. It is a Grey market amplifier passed on as one with B&W because he made correct gestures when I asked him for a bill. Excuses given:

1) Bill book has gone for printing with VAT number.
2) Today is Saturday please come on any day other than a Saturday.
3) Why do you need a bill. I will give you better warranty and service options than the company.
and many more....

Quote:

you could try out Decibles Pro Audio in Koregaon Park, Lane-5, I personally havent seen their work, but I believe they're good, by what others say.
Is he the Sound Factor guy in Great Punjab lane? How good is he?

@Vinodbijlani: If you want a product which is warranted by the distributor/seller then ensure that you get a bill which contains serial number of the product.

The box will carry a "Sahil International" sticker if it is a JBL product imported by them.

Reviving this old thread.

I have heard good things about Poona motors, are they still good? Any other good installers in Aundh/Sus/Baner?

I just got myself a Polo 1.6, and have ordered Witson touchscreen HU to replace the one which is factory default. Now this HU is something which isn't a direct fit over the factory unit because of difference in connectors.

I don't know the full details, thats the reason I am looking for a competent installer who will help me install this unit as well as install a good speaker set front/rear without cutting wires.

Any recommendations?

If this is a simple install for four speakers and HU, you can try Carax at Baner road - Highway juncton. It it run by same people who own Bhandari Auto on JM road. It will be closer to your place.

Go to Ajay Kamat in mumbai. I believe he is best in the western region. Definitely worth the effort of going to mumbai for it. He has great after sales and very reasonable prices. Not top mention that he is an amazing installer.

I can vouch for Poona Motors.. Genuine stuff, he wont try to sell you anything, infact if there is anything in your system which he thinks is unnecessary, he will suggest you against it.
His installs are also good, all the guys who work with them are very experienced and good with troubleshooting.. Also he is very helpful with warranty claims.
He is also very reasonable.. All my cars and a few of my friends cars have been done by him, all with positive feedback..
He also now has a massive showroom at pimpri..

I totally messed up by getting an install at Plaza (on the road that goes from YMCA towards MG Road) over Poona Motors today. Did it only because I had time and because I thought Poona Motors would be closed because it was a Sunday. Argh. Could I go to Poona Motors and ask them to do a reinstall and how much would it cost? I have a feeling I'm going to bleed money. *faceslap*

Hi @karmicanomaly, what happened? Did Plaza do a complete mess-up or something? If so, you could try going to Poona Motors - probably if you ask very nicely (pretty please :D), they will only charge labor.

If not, perhaps you could live with it till it is time to change something in the system (there is always that possibility ;)!).