Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 24th August 2007, 10:42   #1
Default need help for a new setup??

i went through many sections to find out a good combo of devices for my optra but at the end of it i got so confused that i thought to ask you all directly....

i have budget of 15 to 20 k and as of now i have planned to shift my four stock blau speakers n the old stock blau cass player to my indigo...

to be really clear im a newbie and do not have much idea about the systems... as the shopkeeper told me i could get a new HU and a four speaker set and along with that i had an option of adding an amp with a sub woo or a bass tube... he told me he could give me a demo of the sub in his car but about the bass tube he coudnt provide a demo...

(i also had in mind to keep the speakers and instead spend that money on a good amp and sub or bass tube.. dunno which way will i get more worth for my money)

dunno what to do??

does a sub always require a box ... box takes up huge boot space n that is definitely a problem for me
beanstalk_230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2007, 17:12   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Gyan starts here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...k-25k-30k.html
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote