| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th November 2007, 18:31||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Music System for Getz PRIME
I had a question regarding the fitting of speakers on the side doors of Getz. My intention is to limit the budget to 20-25 k. I had the following questions.
1. Could somebody tell me good the effect if I have a Pioneer head unit (DEH-P5900IB) and 4 JBL component speakers on the side doors?
2. How would be the effect of this without amps?
3. If I am fitting an amp and a sub-woofer, is it fine just if I have an ordinary sony amp and a sony or pioneer sub-woofer?
4. While fitting the speakers on the doors, will I have to do any kind of packing on it?
5. While buying the head unit, speakers and amplifiers, what all should I take care? How do I ensure the originality of these?
6. Is the side door speaker for getz 6" or 6.5"?
If anybody has a better suggestion, it would be a great help.
|7th November 2007, 21:17||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2004
Thanked: 4,092 Times
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Getz prime car audio system---->> help needed||wmax||In-Car Entertainment||29||30th January 2008 18:28|
|The new getz prime 1.1 - test driven !!||GeekSrik||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||35||5th July 2007 12:53|
|Getz prime 1.3 is overpriced than previous getz ( old one )?||hrishig||The Indian Car Scene||3||30th April 2007 10:29|
|The New Hyundai Getz Prime.||ramki067||The Indian Car Scene||41||8th April 2007 22:55|