Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 1st January 2008, 22:35   #1
BHPian

Default Help Me Out Guru's

Hi All,

Well this is my first ever thread on this forum.. I have just bought i10 for me and looking for neat and clean installation wala in Delhi.. I am just going thru youtube and got the glimpse of following installation. If anyone knows any good system installation wala then pls let me know..... I am uploading some of the pics...

I am planning to install one JBL sealed enclosures, 1 pair 6 X 9 with two amps, one mono and another 2 channel for speaker in the boot and component in front..

I also wants to know about the fiber material in the below pics..

rohitabc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2008, 01:57   #2
BHPian

New Delhi.....

PM gunbir, he can help you out.
amit_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2008, 07:54   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Gunbir is a good installation - "wala". :-) He has several high end installations in the country to his credit.

Last edited by panky12345 : 2nd January 2008 at 07:56.
panky12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2008, 11:09   #4
Team-BHP Support

actually a lot of this is fiberglass work and you'll need the help of someone like Autopsyche to do this. Caution: this work takes time so be prepared not to have use of your car for a month or so. Also no installer can read your mind so you have to have definite ideas on what you want to install and where.

The above installs in an i10 means that you will not have use for the rear seats. So are you ready to loose the use of your rear seats AND trunk.

Last edited by navin : 2nd January 2008 at 11:10.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2008, 06:53   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
actually a lot of this is fiberglass work and you'll need the help of someone like Autopsyche to do this. Caution: this work takes time so be prepared not to have use of your car for a month or so. Also no installer can read your mind so you have to have definite ideas on what you want to install and where.

The above installs in an i10 means that you will not have use for the rear seats. So are you ready to loose the use of your rear seats AND trunk.
No Dude i just want to install a pair of 6 x 9 with one JBL GTO 1204 enclosure with two amps this way... My dad gonna kill me and throw me outif i ever even think to remove the rear seat
rohitabc is offline   Reply With Quote