Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2008, 17:40   #1
BHPian
 
anshu_46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 92
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Another swift illusionised

Well i guess mine is the first swift officially illusionised and ground zeroed. Chewed up enough brains of Ajay bhaiya and decided upon illusion Electra for the front and ground zero sub at the rear.Amp chosen was the new gto1004 but due to its unavailability went in for the 75.4.Here the details :
With B&W:
illusion Electra 6.1 = Rs 6490/-
Ground Zero mk12 sub+ enclosure = Rs 6690/-
Grey maal:
Pioneer 5050ub = Rs 7400/-
Jbl 75.4 = Rs 8800/-
Silicon wiring pack= Rs 650/-
2 sets of rca cable from bose = Rs 1300/-
Skipped on the damping really do need it so will surely get it done later on.
Sorry guys don't have much pics but here they are

Images Hosting - PicTiger

I am just loving the sound stage at the front as well as the bass from the sub. All the guys who have listened to it have said that it sounds awesome.Thanks Ajay bhaiya and thanks team bhp and a special thanks to amey bhaiya cause his illusionised swift thread got me hooked to illusions.
Note- You know what it was hard convincing my dad for the increase in budget but he also said that i sounds loud and hard and that has really made me happy.
anshu_46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 20:59   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
nitinralli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,257
Thanked: 634 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu_46 View Post
Well i guess mine is the first swift officially illusionised and ground zeroed. Chewed up enough brains of Ajay bhaiya and decided upon illusion Electra for the front and ground zero sub at the rear.Amp chosen was the new gto1004 but due to its unavailability went in for the 75.4.Here the details :

With B&W:
illusion Electra 6.1 = Rs 6490/-
Ground Zero mk12 sub+ enclosure = Rs 6690/-
Grey maal:
Pioneer 5050ub = Rs 7400/-
Jbl 75.4 = Rs 8800/-
Silicon wiring pack= Rs 650/-
2 sets of rca cable from bose = Rs 1300/-
Skipped on the damping really do need it so will surely get it done later on.
Sorry guys don't have much pics but here they are

Images Hosting - PicTiger

I am just loving the sound stage at the front as well as the bass from the sub. All the guys who have listened to it have said that it sounds awesome.Thanks Ajay bhaiya and thanks team bhp and a special thanks to amey bhaiya cause his illusionised swift thread got me hooked to illusions.
Note- You know what it was hard convincing my dad for the increase in budget but he also said that i sounds loud and hard and that has really made me happy.
Hey nice job, can u tell me which coax speakers are you using at the rear?? are u powering those rears speakers with the amp or HU?
nitinralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 21:59   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
Bass&Trouble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,744
Thanked: 71 Times
Default

Thank you Anshu, for all the kind words. I am really glad the install has gone well and you are enjoying it.

As for Amee Bhaiyya (very sweet person, does a very good Manoj Kumar), I think I also need to thank him for inspiring you, which I will do this very moment.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 22:06   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
BUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,130
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Congrats anshu for a very good install.

Better to get the damping done, the Swift really needs it.

How is the 5050UB?
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 23:04   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 6,814
Thanked: 294 Times
Default

Hmm now in the north also lots of car are getting illusionised...
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 08:30   #6
Team-BHP Support
 
moralfibre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MH-12
Posts: 6,622
Thanked: 6,144 Times
Default

Congratulations Anshu. Nice choice of equipment. Enjoy the sound.

EDIT: Thanks Amee Bhaiya too.

Last edited by moralfibre : 11th January 2008 at 08:36.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 08:34   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 445 Times
Default

Congrats anshu, good job. I have a pair of Illusion comps in the front & i am loving it too. What have you got for the rear & how much did you pay for the install ?
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 08:35   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
hydrashok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In my Office
Posts: 2,528
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Congrats, Anshu! Good stuff there. Lots of cars getting the Illusion love lately Enjoyyyyy!
hydrashok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 10:07   #9
BHPian
 
anshu_46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 92
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Congrats anshu for a very good install.

Better to get the damping done, the Swift really needs it.

How is the 5050UB?
The head unit is nice. I found the menu easy to work around. The headunit also reads my N73's 1gb card on usb mode in less than five seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
Hey nice job, can u tell me which coax speakers are you using at the rear?? are u powering those rears speakers with the amp or HU?
@ all am using nothing at the rear cause about 70% of the time the rear seats would have no occupants. I paid Rs 500 for the install.
anshu_46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 10:08   #10
Senior - BHPian
 
maxbhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: C C K
Posts: 1,372
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Congrats on the setup Anush,The budget looks great I mean you seem to have spent/saved at the right places.
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 10:19   #11
BHPian
 
anshu_46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 92
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Congrats on the setup Anush,The budget looks great I mean you seem to have spent/saved at the right places.
Well i had to cause what i wanted was never gonna sit in my budget, so had to save off something for later, but still i think i should have been a little more miser and should have got the damping done. My car vibrates like hell at higher volumes in bass heavy songs.

But i am lovin it
anshu_46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 10:31   #12
BHPian
 
amit_sound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 596
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Nice choice of ICE!!! Enjoy....BTW JBL 75.4 @ 8800, i am jelous .

I got mine for 15k...well that was in 2005 July.
amit_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 10:59   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: BLR
Posts: 2,222
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Hey Anhsu! Nice equipment, Im planning something very similar. No rear stage just like most competition cars

Enjoy the sound and once the drivers break in your excitement will goto the next level!
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 11:06   #14
Senior - BHPian
 
maxbhp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: C C K
Posts: 1,372
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu_46 View Post
Well i had to cause what i wanted was never gonna sit in my budget, so had to save off something for later, but still i think i should have been a little more miser and should have got the damping done. My car vibrates like hell at higher volumes in bass heavy songs.

But i am lovin it
So there you have ! your 2nd upgrade ready in your mind.
You are lucky atleast you know which road to take in the next diversion in your loooong journey ahead !
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 11:53   #15
BHPian
 
anshu_46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 92
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
So there you have ! your 2nd upgrade ready in your mind.
You are lucky atleast you know which road to take in the next diversion in your loooong journey ahead !
All 'cause of team bhp sir, all cause of team bhp.

@ souljah well driver breaking in. Any secrets regarding the same like how to get the best out of them or any tips.
anshu_46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Illusionised Swift Part 2 kumar_ranjan In-Car Entertainment 72 31st July 2009 13:32
Palio MJD Illusionised and powered by JBL zaks In-Car Entertainment 51 29th September 2008 09:48
Another pavement, Another Car running over it & a few more deaths esteem_lover Shifting gears 39 26th December 2007 21:52
OH NO!! Another Ferrari Enzo crashed.. and another... and another (w/ video) GTO The International Automotive Scene 72 26th May 2007 14:09
Another crash, another fire, another death in Delhi suman Street Experiences 7 15th December 2006 15:30


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:07.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks