Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2008, 11:26   #46
BHPian
 
Flying Bong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 271
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
You are welcome to listen to it anytime though i dont know how it will stack up against the power of your genesis
will be at 'driven' this saturday so you are most welcome to drop in!!
Afraid I missed that opportunity as I was out of station...

Quote:
i really want to check out your cedia!
Lemme know whenever you're coming down this side of town...

Quote:
which all metal bands do you listen to?
Hardly much these days...was more into it in college which was many years ago . I liked Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth and selected songs by Pantera/Slayer...
Flying Bong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2008, 16:46   #47
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Bong View Post
Lemme know whenever you're coming down this side of town...
Tomorrow(tuesday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Bong View Post
Hardly much these days...was more into it in college which was many years ago . I liked Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth and selected songs by Pantera/Slayer...
aaah!!the best of the lot....no slipknot??
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 23:13   #48
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Damped the entir parcel shef,cant do much about the rear stop light.the only option is to remove it.
The parcel shelf has stopped vibrating,need to find a good solution for the stop light.
Though the siena's parcel shelf sucks,too many design complications.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 04:57   #49
Senior - BHPian
 
nitinralli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,257
Thanked: 634 Times
Default

Hey Abhi, remember me?? well just wanted to say Thanks again for all ur help in getting my ICE. Well one question, how much is ur amp for??
nitinralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2008, 02:25   #50
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

The 75.4 is not in production anymore but anyway,with bill & warranty its for 14k and without bill and warranty,it will cost you somewhere around 9k.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 02:43   #51
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

A small update:
I couldnt find the kenwood x9006 so went back in time and got the kenwood KAC-X8529 to replace the Alpine CDA-9883E.And,changed the amp from the jbl 75.4 to a Rainbow IPaul 4.300.Will post a review once i'm done auditioning it.
Attached Images
 
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 08:20   #52
BHPian
 
Flying Bong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 271
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
A small update:
I couldnt find the kenwood x9006 so went back in time and got the kenwood KAC-X8529 to replace the Alpine CDA-9883E.And,changed the amp from the jbl 75.4 to a Rainbow IPaul 4.300.Will post a review once i'm done auditioning it.
nice...now can we get an audition please
Flying Bong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 09:02   #53
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Bong View Post
nice...now can we get an audition please
yup..anytime.let me know whenever you are free.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 10:47   #54
BHPian
 
sk456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: @Noida/Gurgaon
Posts: 570
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

THese iPauls seem to be flying off the shelves.
sk456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 12:00   #55
BHPian
 
shreyasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bang!
Posts: 652
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Thats a good install friend.
shreyasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 12:40   #56
BHPian
 
noidaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 994
Thanked: 260 Times
Default

Its seems like a MACBOOK of amp world..,Congrats hellly, now you will spending more time in your car rather than home, and GOOD BYE MP3's?
noidaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 21:29   #57
BHPian
 
scarlet.fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Delhi/Gurgaon
Posts: 220
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Hi chap

Looks like a cracker of a setup pal.
I am sure it will sound insane and wicked.
I would love to audition it some day as my music choice is quite similar to that of yours.
May be I can get something similar in future for myself.
If you don't mind could you please give me the price for Rainbow IPaul 4.300 amplifier please.

Cheers!
scarlet.fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 22:06   #58
Senior - BHPian
 
faithless_1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,517
Thanked: 185 Times
Default

Whoa......it looks awesome.!
So this is the new friend you were talking about on facebook.
Audition time.



P.S - I think the song `people let me tell you bout my best friend....` is perfect for this occasion.

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 9th July 2008 at 22:08.
faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2008, 00:40   #59
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasma View Post
Thats a good install friend.
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Its seems like a MACBOOK of amp world..,Congrats hellly, now you will spending more time in your car rather than home, and GOOD BYE MP3's?
Yup!spent the last night in the car and already persuading gunbir to lend me some audio cds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet.fever View Post
Hi chap

Looks like a cracker of a setup pal.
I am sure it will sound insane and wicked.
I would love to audition it some day as my music choice is quite similar to that of yours.
May be I can get something similar in future for myself.
If you don't mind could you please give me the price for Rainbow IPaul 4.300 amplifier please.

Cheers!
Thank you and you are most welcome to audition it any time.The retail of the ipaul 4.300 is 30K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Whoa......it looks awesome.!
So this is the new friend you were talking about on facebook.
Audition time.



P.S - I think the song `people let me tell you bout my best friend....` is perfect for this occasion.
yup!meet my new friend,and he glows in the dark too .LOL.
hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2008, 10:45   #60
Senior - BHPian
 
m4ugr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,291
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

Got a Chance to audition Manyu's car and boy dont those Compos Sound sweet on the AMP!!!though a little tunning was still required, Cant wait to listen to it once its completely done!! Amazing choice, Congrats.

I want one for my Swift also .
m4ugr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SLK55 AMG spotted! (Oops, its not an AMG) Rtech Super-Cars & Imports in India 45 9th August 2008 12:23
Fiat Uno With a Siena / Siena Weekend 1.6 Engine moralfibre Modifications & Accessories 9 1st August 2008 14:20
Hi Guys, Please Help me Find a Match ! oops a Car Nitinz Sedans 17 10th August 2006 13:16
Oops Intel voice-activated remote-control fails on vice president adya33 Shifting gears 2 1st April 2006 08:25
OOPS! Mercedes goofs up S Class demonstration.......ummmm...actually no GTO The International Automotive Scene 14 1st December 2005 21:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:12.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks