Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 20th January 2008, 10:09   #1
BHPian

Default ICE illeterate wants help

Dear experts,

Looking for a suggestion on a Music system . I do not listen to a lot of music while driving , Mostly I listen to Lectures, stand up shows Baghavatham , Bagawath Geetha etc. Even when I listen to music , it is Carnatic music. I also listen to the radio, especially AM chanels and UGC FM .

(1) I want to have a music system that has a rotary radio dial . I dont mean that it needs to have a mechanical dial ,but I hate to change radio chanel using the seek button. It would be nice if I can use a rotary mechanism to select the frequency.

(2) Would like to be able to plug USB drives and listen to audio from it

(3) Would be nice, if it has bluetooth enabled and I can make and receive cell phone calls through the car audio.

(4) Would be nice if the bluetooth system has a mic that is NOT INTEGRATED into the face plate but a separate mic that can be fixed near the sun visor or some other place
rrnsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2008, 10:49   #2
BHPian

Mods please delete this thread
rrnsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2008, 10:50   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

You should mention a budget too. Only then, the experts can help you overshoot it.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote