Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 3rd March 2005, 22:24   #1
Cool Car audio in palio - what next?

Hi ppl, i have got the following set up in my palio. suggest me what i should be doing next

Blaupunkt bologna HU (Cassette player)
Sony xplod 165mm in the front
sony 444 amp
blaupunkt 10" bass tube

i have used the amp in 2 ch mode to power the speakers and the sub.

now i have a blaupunkt 2 ch amp and a pioneer free air sub with me. got it removed from one of my other cars.

so what do i do now? i am bit cash strapped now. so cant go for rear speakers right now. can i get the two amps fixed in tha car?

if i mount the free air pioneer on the parcel tray and the bass tube in the boot, will the sound waves cancel out?
Harrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2005, 16:22   #2

well if u already have a blaupunkt bass tube, i would rather suggest u to sell ur pioneer sub & get new components or 6x9s for the back. how much wattage is mentioned in your blaupunkt tube as they r no more available i think (correct me if im wrong). also which 165mm's r u talin bout? get some more details
gamerno1 is offline   Reply With Quote