Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 11th August 2008, 18:23   #1
BHPian

Default Please suggest for a roof mounted LCD unit (7-10") with a built-in DVD player

Hi Friends,

Please suggest a good VFM roof mounted LCD unit with a built-in DVD Player. I'm trying to add this to my Innova. I don't want to change the stock HU/Player.

Grateful, if you could please suggest, product model, price and where to get it in Bangalore, based on your experiences.

BTW, I'm talking to Sachin's Autoshop regarding this. I am being suggested for a product called Shinco (guess it has 10.2" screen). Never heard this name and price quoted is around 22-24K. I've a feeling it's on higher end. Of course, I trust these guys very much and have got all my 3 cars (past and present) accessorised here.

So, I look forward to your suggestions friends.. .

Thanks,
Kishor
kishoryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2008, 14:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Opening the thread as the member wants details of roof Mounted LCD unit with built in DVD player.

Please concentrate the posts to such specific units.
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2008, 13:31   #3
BHPian

Default Lcd

Just to update, I bought Shinco 10.2" screen with integrated DVD player. It cost me 21K including charges to fix it (additional clamps were required to fix it to the roof).
kishoryk is offline   Reply With Quote