Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 25th August 2008, 13:57   #1
Default Ideal system for Mahindra Bolero SLX

Need your advice for a good (read bass rich) music system for Bolero SLX. I am in UK and am planning to buy this vehicle when I travel to India later this year.

The default audio is branded as Mahindra, and manufactured by NIPPON AUDIOTRONIX LTD., model no. is NDC - MP3008, nope it does not support USP or IPod.

I am getting a good deal on a Fusion Encounter 12' active tube pack for 99 roughly Rs 8000. [http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/fusi...k-p-6273.html]

There are other options Kenwood KFC-W3011 4 in 1 deal, 1200 watts amp again under a 100 pounds. A few more deals from JBL etc.

Now -

Could you please find time of ur busy schedule to have a look at these and suggest the better option.
Does it make sense to purchase it here in the UK or from Mumbai (cost and quality wise)

I liked the Fusion tube since it seems neat and looks like an easy install. Please suggest. Also is it possible to just remove the head unit of the default stereo in the vehicle to something that supports USB and iPod.

Please gimme some detailed recommendation with prices if possible. Much appreciated.

Many Thanks
rajeshcom is offline   Reply With Quote