Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2008, 18:16   #91
Senior - BHPian
 
panky12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,652
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
I'd not say 1/3 but ya the kick was lower as compared to panky's car
.. that means my car was better or the "low" end was absent?

Last edited by panky12345 : 6th October 2008 at 18:18.
panky12345 is offline  
Old 6th October 2008, 18:33   #92
Senior - BHPian
 
Bass&Trouble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,744
Thanked: 71 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
.. that means my car was better or the "low" end was absent?
I think he means to say that the amount of kick in the other car was "lower" i.e. lesser in quantity than your car. Maybe not lower in terms of frequency. Thats what I'm guessing. Maybe he could clarify.
Bass&Trouble is offline  
Old 6th October 2008, 19:04   #93
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,718
Thanked: 826 Times
Default

So any headway into your install.Was my suggestion of any help.Hope you get a system YOU love the most.Also when sitting in any car to audition,try to sit alone so that you can analyze what you like.Not on other's comments.
A couple of friends went down because of this.Bought stuff which other liked.Now they don't like it.
All the best.

Also if possible try to audition flying bong's car.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 6th October 2008 at 19:06.
navpreet318 is online now  
Old 6th October 2008, 19:13   #94
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
So any headway into your install.Was my suggestion of any help.Hope you get a system YOU love the most.Also when sitting in any car to audition,try to sit alone so that you can analyze what you like.Not on other's comments.
A couple of friends went down because of this.Bought stuff which other liked.Now they don't like it.
All the best.

Also if possible try to audition flying bong's car.
It did help. Auditioning is definitely helping

I usually decide what i choose and not what others tell me too.
This time strangely me , and my friend have the same opinion.

The Install will be somewhere next week i suppose. Lets see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
.. that means my car was better or the "low" end was absent?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
I think he means to say that the amount of kick in the other car was "lower" i.e. lesser in quantity than your car. Maybe not lower in terms of frequency. Thats what I'm guessing. Maybe he could clarify.
Exactly
The kick that your subs were giving on the song " SINGH is KINNG " were amazing.
Simply amazing.
Same song on my freind's car using ID Max , did not provide me the same kick.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 6th October 2008, 19:24   #95
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,718
Thanked: 826 Times
Default

Good.So that spells that you'll have a kick rear end of a system.Now i have to take time out to come and audition your car.

Oh another thing.Select the wiring options carefully.whatever you buy should be original.make sure of that.especially now that dupicacy is in every type of wire.
navpreet318 is online now  
Old 6th October 2008, 19:50   #96
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sam Kapasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (but wat
Posts: 6,989
Thanked: 1,452 Times
Default

Thread title:
vRs ICEING - Badly Need Help

Our reply:
Do not worry. Help will be given. Badly.

Sam Kapasi is offline  
Old 6th October 2008, 21:35   #97
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Lol
Man , The replies and the help i have got has been amazing.

Almost done finalizing my system.

Its gonna be kicking if nothing less

What out for the Angel turned Devil pretty soon.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 6th October 2008, 23:56   #98
BHPian
 
noidaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 994
Thanked: 260 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Simply amazing.
Same song on my freind's car using ID Max , did not provide me the same kick.
Are you comparing 2 woofers to 1 woofer here?


I think GZ's suit your taste well. Why not GZ compo's and amps along as well? complete GZ setup.Rocking the town.
noidaboy is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 00:14   #99
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

umm
Ground zero 2 subs are less expensive than 1 ID max.
Need to consider my budget too mate.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 00:24   #100
BHPian
 
noidaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 994
Thanked: 260 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Are you comparing 2 woofers to 1 woofer here?


I think GZ's suit your taste well. Why not GZ compo's and amps along as well? complete GZ setup.Rocking the town.
Dude you misread.


Secondly,Buy what ever you like,but you are comparing 2 subs to 1,

2 subs at 1000w will sound louder that 1 sub on the same.

If price is the case,why don't you consider 4 JBL subs,it might cost as much as 2 GZ's and might be louder as well,as you get more surface area.

So you need to get the comparing right,make a common platform first and then compare.
noidaboy is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 00:32   #101
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Dude you misread.


Secondly,Buy what ever you like,but you are comparing 2 subs to 1,

2 subs at 1000w will sound louder that 1 sub on the same.

If price is the case,why don't you consider 4 JBL subs,it might cost as much as 2 GZ's and might be louder as well,as you get more surface area.

So you need to get the comparing right,make a common platform first and then compare.
You have a point there buddy.
But really liked the GZ Subs a lot . Value for money is what i will say.

!
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 00:38   #102
BHPian
 
noidaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 994
Thanked: 260 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
You have a point there buddy.
But really liked the GZ Subs a lot . Value for money is what i will say.

!
Excellent,then whats the confusion about now?
noidaboy is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 00:46   #103
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Confusion is where to find the 1201.1.
Somebody Help
abhinav.gupta88 is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 01:33   #104
BANNED
 
hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: noida
Posts: 1,686
Thanked: 6 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
I have heard this car and it is not even half loud when compared to Panky`s ride. I would take it as 1/3 only or even less. What say Anibhav ?
Wow!! now thats blatant advertising!
Anyway we are talking about the music system being loud,not the rattling
hellspawn is offline  
Old 7th October 2008, 01:53   #105
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sam Kapasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (but wat
Posts: 6,989
Thanked: 1,452 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
If price is the case,why don't you consider 4 JBL subs,it might cost as much as 2 GZ's and might be louder as well,as you get more surface area.
Sorry to butt in but it is kind of silly to assume that all JBL woofers are the lowest in their price range. That's why different brands have different series within that brand.
Sam Kapasi is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ICEing my i10 - Need the experts opinion carbine In-Car Entertainment 10 9th December 2009 20:36
Re-Iceing my Estilo,Need Help!! adishenoy In-Car Entertainment 36 2nd December 2009 00:27
Need help for ICEing Hyundai Accent m2avg In-Car Entertainment 17 23rd November 2008 18:41
Badly in need of Spoilers for my Esteem joe_mclaren Modifications & Accessories 9 21st May 2008 20:32
Badly Need an Esteem SCARLET Shifting gears 0 8th March 2006 11:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks