| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th October 2008, 20:32||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanked: 0 Times
Imported ICE for GETZ CRDI
I want to install ICE for GETZ CRDI which I booked. My requirements are simple,
1) I want audio player to deliver good music, to be expandable to support sub woofers, tweeters etc..., and should have most of the features like USB, iPod, Bluetooth etc...
2) I don't want to spend more on speakers/subwoofers/tweeters at this point of time, as I want to feel the music and upgrade as required. I want simple 4 speakers and may be 2 tweeters at this point of time.
3) My budget around 15k.
1) I have searched in frys and bestbuy and circuitcity. Is it really worth to buy in US?
2) Is there any compatibility issues/or for that matter service issues
between US audio and Indian Cars, may be a dumb question?
3) Does any one have good/bad experiences with US decks when used in India and what to watch out for?
4) Is it really economical to buy in US? I figured from bestbuy that alpine decks start from 129$. I some how feel alpine is the best.
5) Good engineer to fix the deck in Bangalore.
6) If deck from US is not a good choice, can you please suggest a good car audio center in Bangalore where my requirements are handled.
Post EDITED deleted since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.
Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.
Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation
The Team-BHP Support
Last edited by Jaggu : 6th October 2008 at 20:41. Reason: Font tags
|7th October 2008, 10:56||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Thanked: 12 Times
Use search option my friend,been discussed here n number of times.
You will get all the answers.
|7th October 2008, 21:45||#4|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC / BOM
Thanked: 1,627 Times
cheaper, yes. warranty, no.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Letz Getz Started (Hyundai Getz CRDi)- UPDATE: 40000, new alloys, tires!!! (page 30)||ph03n!x||Long-Term Ownership Reviews||598||6th November 2012 00:02|
|Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!||aZa||In-Car Entertainment||68||22nd December 2010 00:23|
|Verna Crdi Vs GetZ Crdi. EDIT : Finalising on Getz!||aks_karthik||Hatchbacks||74||17th May 2009 10:22|
|Does selling 06 Getz GLE and buying a Getz CRDI or GLX with ABS make any sense?||rm_arjuna||Hatchbacks||16||26th April 2009 21:30|
|Swift DDiS vs. Getz CRDi or Verna CRDi??? Help!!!!||roadwarrior||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||12||12th February 2008 23:59|