Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2008, 23:31   #16
BHPian
 
noidaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 994
Thanked: 260 Times
Default

Congo boy,finally got the setup done,enjoy man
noidaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008, 23:38   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Congrats Buddy ,am sure the setup is rocking.
C ya at the next Lan meet do_the_dew
Thanks Buddy
It sure is rocking
yea faithless , more capturing the flag next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
An awessome, LOUD, insane Bass machine. Never in my life I would want an install like this. That's how loud it is. Infact, the car may move without an engine with those monsters kicking from the back. Everybody was a bit shocked with their jaws dropped once it started playing.

LBM showed us how to eat up butter chicken in the rear seats. He was continuously tuning to achieve as much bass as possible with different Akon songs. Mr. Abhinav.gupta just wanted this insane thing and it seems he has achieved it.

Congratulations, buddy. Enjoy the BAAASSSSS!!
Just the review i wanted to read.
Made my day ZAK.

Waiting for you to come to delhi again because till then every proper tuning and other things will be done . Insane is the word
cheers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Congo boy,finally got the setup done,enjoy man
Thanks man.
patience is the key.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2008, 23:41   #18
BHPian
 
inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 208
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

congrats dude ,
a very kewl setup on hot luking red car with muscle power...
everything looks perfect in this car!
inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 00:02   #19
aZa
Senior - BHPian
 
aZa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Noida / Delhi
Posts: 1,595
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Oye abhinav congrats on the install. I'm sorry i couldn't join you and gaurav at madans but next lanparty would start with an audition Enjoi the bassssssssss

cheers
aZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 08:10   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
panky12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,652
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

congrats abhinav, this is sure one CLEAN install.... cant wait to audition it! glad i was of some help..
panky12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 09:26   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
cooldude1988765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,005
Thanked: 106 Times
Default

congrats on the clean install. Nice choice of equipment too. Can you please post the individual prices ? Your next upgrade IMO should be JBL power series in the front. You can move the 608s to the rear.
cooldude1988765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 09:44   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
hydrashok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In my Office
Posts: 2,528
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Congrats, Abhinav! That's a really nice & clean install. The enclosure looks really nice, nestled in perfectly, between the bulges of the wheel-wells.

I don't want to sound preachy, but boom responsibly! Have fun, but be careful about your hearing. You're too young to start killing your ears

Good going, l_b_m! Great install!
hydrashok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 09:50   #23
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: BLR
Posts: 2,222
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Congrats Abhi! Nice mixup of gear there

I dont think there's anyone else here running the JBL's off an Alpine HU. I use the 9830 btw and must say it does its job well (to my tastes).

The new components look interesting... unlike the counterparts of yesteryears.

Enjoy!
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 10:43   #24
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Oops?

Quote:
I dont think there's anyone else here running the JBL's off an Alpine HU.
There're many. Including a Viking from Bangalore in his NHC.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 10:57   #25
BHPian
 
NOTORIOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 783
Thanked: 87 Times
Default

I have already Taken 1 Audition and another one Is Pending

Thanks Abhinav for audition and yes , the Car Rocks !!!!! cheers:
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 11:36   #26
BHPian
 
Amey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 679
Thanked: 189 Times
Default

Congrats on the new setup, killer stuff
I am impressed with the install, clean and tidy,just how i like it.Great work LBM paaji !
Keep it up.
I can imagine what those 2 monsters must be sounding like.
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 15:43   #27
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: BLR
Posts: 2,222
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
There're many. Including a Viking from Bangalore in his NHC.
Oh nice guess I shouldnt have generallized.

NHC also gives stock Alpine na

Mostly folks will take out the OEM from Skoda/Honda and replace with lovvely Pioneer dolphin wallas!

Last edited by s0uljah : 21st October 2008 at 15:45. Reason: added quote
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 16:52   #28
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno View Post
congrats dude ,
a very kewl setup on hot luking red car with muscle power...
everything looks perfect in this car!
Thanks Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Oye abhinav congrats on the install. I'm sorry i couldn't join you and gaurav at madans but next lanparty would start with an audition Enjoi the bassssssssss

cheers
Thanks dude
Sure LAN party + audition = deadly combo.
P.S. Going again on saturday , if you want we can have a small lan party again

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
congrats abhinav, this is sure one CLEAN install.... cant wait to audition it! glad i was of some help..
Some help. Wrong choice sir.
Lot of help

Thanks a tonne. Can't wait to give you audition

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude1988765 View Post
congrats on the clean install. Nice choice of equipment too. Can you please post the individual prices ? Your next upgrade IMO should be JBL power series in the front. You can move the 608s to the rear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Congrats, Abhinav! That's a really nice & clean install. The enclosure looks really nice, nestled in perfectly, between the bulges of the wheel-wells.

I don't want to sound preachy, but boom responsibly! Have fun, but be careful about your hearing. You're too young to start killing your ears

Good going, l_b_m! Great install!
Thanks Man,
the enclosure was 39 inches long while the space 40 inches

Thanks for the advice. The sub will not be on full blast all the time man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Congrats Abhi! Nice mixup of gear there

I dont think there's anyone else here running the JBL's off an Alpine HU. I use the 9830 btw and must say it does its job well (to my tastes).

The new components look interesting... unlike the counterparts of yesteryears.

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Oh nice guess I shouldnt have generallized.

NHC also gives stock Alpine na

Mostly folks will take out the OEM from Skoda/Honda and replace with lovvely Pioneer dolphin wallas!
Yea Honda city and all skoda models ( except for one's with integrated hu) are Alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
I have already Taken 1 Audition and another one Is Pending

Thanks Abhinav for audition and yes , the Car Rocks !!!!! cheers:
Thanks Sirjee , just imagine if that rocked you , how will tuning et al. rock you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Congrats on the new setup, killer stuff
I am impressed with the install, clean and tidy,just how i like it.Great work LBM paaji !
Keep it up.
I can imagine what those 2 monsters must be sounding like.
Thanks Amey

2 monsters , i'd call them super monsters . Booming Creatures!
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 17:04   #29
Senior - BHPian
 
Bass&Trouble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,744
Thanked: 71 Times
Default

Congrats Abhinav. Good looking install. Well done LBM & Co.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 17:08   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Congrats Abhinav. Good looking install. Well done LBM & Co.
Thanks Ajay bhai
and really glad for your support with the setup
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice Needed for Drawing Room Stereo: Harman/Kardon and Infinity vs. Bose manveet Gadgets, Computers & Software 137 28th October 2017 07:01
Fiesta 1.6 S(Q) V2.0™ - Harman/Kardon | Illusion Audio | Boston Accoustics | Alpine sathee46 In-Car Entertainment 239 1st June 2010 16:01
Harman Kardon CA470 or ? slayer87 In-Car Entertainment 17 18th May 2010 12:12
Frankmehta’s eS(Q)teem®: Eclipse| Illusion Audio| DLS| Genesis| Monster|Hermit frankmehta In-Car Entertainment 888 11th September 2009 12:19
Drive+Play from harman Kardon, problem voice calls a4_attitude In-Car Entertainment 2 13th September 2008 15:25


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:55.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks