Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread
Old 17th November 2008, 16:47   #1
Default which component speakes to buy?

hello friends
according to the advice of gurus here and little knowledge which i have gathered from here, i am changing the ice setup in my car, it used to be a pair of pio coaxials at the rear with a 4 channel sony amp powering them and a dvc sub, local rca, to a monoblock powering a dvc sub with just a pair of component speakers in the front, now my query is that sincle i wont be using any rear speakers from now on and since i drive my car myself most of the time without any passengers, id like to buy a good pair of component speakers, my budget is 6-8 grands max , please advise which is the best components to buy, later i will be adding a 2 channel amp to power these components but right now due to budget constraints i am just buying the components, so please show me the way, i am thinking of buying an alpine 2 channel for these later comment on this too please
Old 17th November 2008, 18:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

What type of music do you listen to ?
Old 17th November 2008, 18:50   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi makanaka,

We have thread on discussing Componant Speakers Here

Please Go through the thread & ask if you still have queries.

Thread Closed
Closed Thread