| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th January 2009, 23:53||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley
Thanked: 8 Times
Pioneer 4000DVD vs Pioneer 8000BT
I am planning to upgrade the Zxi stock HU with either of the following options from the US.
- I am looking at only Double-Din. Since I dont want an empty tray in my dash. If anyone has better options to utilise it, other than putting iPod, wallet etc, please let me know. I saw one Alpine Center channel speaker on Amazon, but that costs around 125 USD.
- I am looking at Bluetooth enabled HUs. The 4000DVD does not have it. So how much does the adapter cost here ? I think its around 100 USD in the States.
- I've read reports that the Pio 8000BT has stale looks and the controls are complicated. So is there any worthy alternative to it ?
- The most important aspect - Will the steering controls work after I change the HU ? Or will they work only with the Stock HU ?
- Given that most of the US products dont come with warranty, I might as well buy them in India. But I dont think the latest Pioneer models are available in India.
I know there are quite a few threads on Swift ICE, but guess my problems are thoda unique. Gurus please help me out
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pioneer Head Unit Errors. Error 11 and error 17 in pioneer MP3||rajivanoj||In-Car Entertainment||32||10th December 2013 17:07|
|Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD or Pioneer DEH-P7900BT||abhisheksircar||In-Car Entertainment||32||7th December 2009 05:52|
|Specs Req Pioneer 2950 and Pioneer 4950 HU||nicejits||In-Car Entertainment||3||23rd November 2007 12:03|
|For Sale: Pioneer FH-P 6200 2 Din and Pioneer EQ 6500 Equalizer .||sam_78||Shifting gears||4||28th April 2007 12:16|
|Pioneer Speakers - Which one with 944 amplifier?||GTO||In-Car Entertainment||7||12th May 2004 22:40|