Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 26th April 2005, 12:01   #1
BHPian

Default Audio Dealers

My friend needs to buy speakers for his new Zen(He has already got an MP3 player). Can you please suggest some good dealer names in Bangalore.
sivadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2005, 22:41   #2
BHPian

dude i got no idea bout the dealers but yeah,one suggestion,just go for the pioneer 6975 speakers.man they rock even without an amp.better that pioneer 2150 honestly.they cost around 5 grands or so here in delhi.
twister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2007, 09:05   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadas View Post
My friend needs to buy speakers for his new Zen(He has already got an MP3 player). Can you please suggest some good dealer names in Bangalore.
There is this one shop in Koramangala, name is Auto Shop - owner Suraj. The guy is really helpful in selecting the components.
The other day I went in his shop and he explained me all the possible combinations that I can pick from... He has many brands under his hood. I think you can go there...

Location: If you coming from Adugodi towards forum, there is a small left turn after Tata Indicom showroom that goes towards Koramangala. Follow that road, go down and the shop is in right. There is a hoarding of Blaupunkt on his shop... I think you will be able to find it easily.
Krato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2007, 14:27   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krato View Post
There is this one shop in Koramangala, name is Auto Shop - owner Suraj. The guy is really helpful in selecting the components.
The other day I went in his shop and he explained me all the possible combinations that I can pick from... He has many brands under his hood. I think you can go there...

Location: If you coming from Adugodi towards forum, there is a small left turn after Tata Indicom showroom that goes towards Koramangala. Follow that road, go down and the shop is in right. There is a hoarding of Blaupunkt on his shop... I think you will be able to find it easily.
Krato, this is a 2 year old thread that you have dug up now
By the way, information you have given is spot on, I have also visited 'Sachin's' Autoshop multiple times during last 2 years.
sivadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2007, 15:31   #5
Senior - BHPian

sivadas there is already a thread on the same. Read here ..
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote