Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 25th October 2009, 14:37   #256
Senior - BHPian

The P80 is one of the best head units ever produced. It's nice to see it in the hands of someone who knows his music and loves it to the core. Enjoy the much needed upgrade!
Cheers!
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2009, 18:49   #257
Senior - BHPian

Congrats KK. How do you find the change.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2009, 20:26   #258
Senior - BHPian

Congrats KK, let us know when you get the setup tuned would love to audition it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
thanks to abhibh and ankit_chd for arranging this HU for me at such a good price.
More like money minted price
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2009, 22:14   #259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasma View Post
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Have fun with it friend
Thanks shreyas was already enjoying the setup but not the things had changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
The P80 is one of the best head units ever produced. It's nice to see it in the hands of someone who knows his music and loves it to the core. Enjoy the much needed upgrade!
Cheers!
I too agree with you frank this is one of the best HU i had personally used in this price bracket, I know you too love ICE the way i love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Congrats KK. How do you find the change.
There is a drastic change in sound its now way more warm as compared to the Kenny, Kenny used to sound harsh on many recordings, Earlier i was not happy the way Chameleon's used too sound and was planning to change them to some thing better but now they are more musical and sounds really good goes loud insanely loud without any distortion, Even my driver was like sir this Hu had changed the sound so much awwaz ek dum saaf hoo gayi hai lol (the sound has become more cleaner). The sub mixes with the mid bass so nicely one even cannot make out that there is a sub in the boot that too a might ID MAX this was with the kenny also but things are far far better then the kenwood, It sounds the way i wanted that to with out any tuning will post a small review when i will be able to get it tuned properly by Gunbir/JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Congrats KK, let us know when you get the setup tuned would love to audition it.
More like money minted price
LOL, Soon abhi if not in Delhi sure in Chandigarh planning a short trip to Amritsar soon will meet you on my way.
karankapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2009, 00:35   #260
BHPian

I'm really glad. End of day we feel the lacking thing easily as our ears get experienced. I admit that i myself expect so much out of my ice. I'm only hands tied towards investment on better sound in my car. I enjoy reading you all feel happy about your upgrades. Hope things permit me to upgrade soon. :-)
shreyasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 12:48   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
There is a drastic change in sound its now way more warm as compared to the Kenny, Kenny used to sound harsh on many recordings, Earlier i was not happy the way Chameleon's used too sound and was planning to change them to some thing better but now they are more musical and sounds really good goes loud insanely loud without any distortion, Even my driver was like sir this Hu had changed the sound so much awwaz ek dum saaf hoo gayi hai lol (the sound has become more cleaner). The sub mixes with the mid bass so nicely one even cannot make out that there is a sub in the boot that too a might ID MAX this was with the kenny also but things are far far better then the kenwood, It sounds the way i wanted that to with out any tuning will post a small review when i will be able to get it tuned properly by Gunbir/JB.
Congrats Karan! Yeah P80 has a warmer sound than the Kenwood while still revealing adequate detail....while you wait for JB/Gunbir to tune the setup, you could try using the Auto Eq/TA facility - the results are not bad, especially for TA.
Flying Bong is offline   Reply With Quote