Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 25th February 2009, 16:08   #16
Senior - BHPian

are you sure you are going to stick to rockford fosgate/mb quart???
both are not recommended, one is too expensive for the performance/price ratio and the other is not what it was, say 10 years back.
please read my earlier post and study the forum. people have only good things to say about illusion audio on team bhp. have a listen in a couple of bangy cars and decide.
for the config refer to my earlier post.

you are right, just because equipment is expensive, it doesnt mean that it sound great. the illusion line proves this point, and the RF/MBQ disproves the same point.
Considering that you already have a head unit, please read my earlier post and PM B&T if you have any questions. Or post here, whatever suits you!
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote