Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 31st May 2005, 11:29   #1
Lightbulb Car Entertainment + Screens

Hello guys,

I am not sure if this was discussed earlier, if it was please ignore and moderators can delete this thread.

I have a quick qtn. I have seen, used and loved dashboard entertainment stuff, like putting all my MP3 collection, run DVD, have some diagnostics of my car, and of course toy around with navigation .. and loads of other cool features...

i find it cool..... but i dont see any such stuff in Indian roads yet.... is there anywhere i can look out for these (any vendors) or should i look at importing one....

And am not sure if there is a need or liking by members here for such stuff...

Afterall... all of us love our cars....should we dress it up cool too ?

indizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2005, 11:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Moderator Note: Kindly post the relevant topics in the relevant forums. Thread shifted to Modifications and Accessories

Revvmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2005, 12:23   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Navigation is definatly not there on indian roads.... and i dont see it doing very well around this country too.
As for the DVD screens etc ... you will be suprised as to how many cars have them fitted. The reason you dont notice it is because its not visible easily from the cars exterior view, also not everyone uses the screens that often. I have a 8 inch roof mouted/floading screen in my endeavour and its barely used. There are loads of cars in bombay that have screens fitted but u really need to peep in well to see it for your self, trying looking into high end SUVs they usually have screens fitted. Alot of people put them in zens and other sedans too. These screens are aplenty in most car accessory shops and with different sizes and brands i am sure its not hard to find one that will fit your budget, however big or small.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote