Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 9th June 2009, 10:08   #1
BHPian

Default Remote for in-dash ICE in Corolla H2

Hi,
I brought a Toyota Corolla H2 1.8E that comes with a great ICE. 6 CD changer, radio and tape player. Sadly, it does not have a remote. Can something be done to add a remote?
weejai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2009, 17:16   #2
BHPian

Hi mate - I have a similar model Corolla (though have changed the ICE). I dont think there is a remote easily available for the stock head unit.

Do check with the service station, as they may be able to change the steering to one which has on-steering audio controls. But that would cost way higher than getting a new, much better head unit

Cheers
Abhishek
abhishek3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2009, 11:01   #3
BHPian

Thanks Abhishek. I was wondering if there was something available in the market. These days you get tyre pressure monitors for the dashboard, play music from ipod on a tape player, so i guessed there could be something available for this as well .

Thanks. I will check with the service station.
weejai is offline   Reply With Quote