Old 13th July 2010, 12:18   #46
Team-BHP Support

Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
@ Anshuman - Any further updates ?
I am Low on Vitamin M.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 12:46   #47
Default Re: ICEing the Punto Emotion pack

Lot of owners have not updated this thread with what they did. Can the owners please give their changes setup with the costs breakup please and where it was done.

One of the weak points of the Punto is its crappy audio. I hope the company supplied Car stereo is of decent quality and the problem can be sorted out with amplifiers and good speakers.

I have decided to buy the 90 Bhp Punto but waiting for better discounts this month. I want be ready with the audio setup changes before i get the car.

I intend to have good bass coming from the front doors itself and already have a 2 channel Clarion amp + JBL bass tube at my disposal. Willing to use a sub in a enclosure if the Basstube sounds boomy.

I Can spend 20 to 25 K more on 2 Ch Amplifier + front components+rear co axials + damping+ wiring.

Can anyone guide me on this and if someone has done it in Bangalore would be a good reference point for me.

Read that the Blaupunkt amps have a plug and play compatibity with the company fitted head units. Are they of good quality and has anyone got them onto their Puntos.
muni is offline   Reply With Quote