| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st September 2009, 19:10||#16|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2005
Thanked: 795 Times
Thanks everyone for your inputs. See this is what i like about TeamBhp, just simply put in the question and wait for sometime and you get all the answers (some which were not even asked)
One more thing. If i download a MP3 song from net and now want to copy it on a CD for my car, so which option would be better (both option using NERO):
1. Burn the MP3 songs into a MP3 CD.
2. Burn the MP3 songs into an Audio CD.
Will there be a better sound quality when compared to each other in above case? If so, then which one?
|1st September 2009, 21:23||#18|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Thanked: 4,283 Times
|2nd September 2009, 09:25||#19|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vadodara/ NG7 2QP
Thanked: 4 Times
The advantage of burning them as MP3 in a Data CD is that you can hold around 8-10 times more songs on a single disc (depending on your bitrate). Burning them as an Audio CD would only convert them to raw wav (bigger size) with no change in audio quality.
|2nd September 2009, 09:41||#20|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanked: 33 Times
- Do not convert an already lossy format to another lossy format.
- ICE must have sufficient EQ facilities to bump up frequencies that have been sampled during lossy conversion (mainly low and high frequencies, mids do not undergo large amount of sampling).
- For better quality, having a sampling rate of 320kbps is required.
- If you use Nero suite, you can bump up to be sampled frequencies using Nero Sound Trax. This can be done on the fly in Nero burning Rom if you have the full suite installed.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tata Indica ICE: 2-way to 4-way DIY||gkannan||In-Car Entertainment||12||28th October 2015 02:38|
|Blaupunkt 4-ch Amp, Blaupunkt ODx 6x9 3-way coaxials & 6.5" 2-way coaxials for sale||hydrashok||Shifting gears||3||16th March 2007 16:43|
|For HT front speakers - 2 way or 3 way ??||w 12||Gadgets, Computers & Software||3||4th September 2006 22:07|
|3-Way Vs. 2-Way||kb100||In-Car Entertainment||18||8th May 2006 11:17|