Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 11th February 2010, 21:38   #1
Cool The bangalore+elsewhere grey price list

Hi everyone

I thought this thread might be a bit informative to all those who want to purchase audio equipment from the grey market.

Please see to it that you mention the shop name, product you got, and reliability of the store and product.

Moderators - does any thread like this exist in the huge bhp database?. I tried searching, but could not find one where only products and prices are listed. In case there is one I am not aware of - please close this thread

Since this would be of such great help, I would also suggest not letting any other comments other than those that satisfy the core objective.
Short and sweet prices and product names- that's it!
ascertain is offline   Reply With Quote