Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 2nd March 2010, 17:47   #1
Default Speakers for the new Estilo LXi

I am a new member here and this is my first post.
I have placed an order for my new Zen Estilo and expect delivery either tomorrow or Thursday. I was earlier in touch with one dealer (Sai Service) but later bought from another (Vitesse) because the former did not have my colour choice for delivery at pre-budget prices.
Now here is my problem. I note that the speaker provision in this car is in the front and rear doors. I want to keep it that way without any mod. Sai Service told me in answer to my question that the Estilo takes 6" speakers for all 4 locations. At Vitesse I am told that the front speakers are 6" while the rear ones are 4". When I had glanced at the grills in the showroom, they looked about the same size.
Does anyone here know definitely what size speakers fit on the Estilo?
emil is offline   Reply With Quote