| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|9th March 2010, 14:16||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked: 3 Times
ICE upgrade suggestion for OHC VTEC
1. Your Car: OHC VTEC Type 2
2. Your current setup (If any): Pioneer 7150 MP3 player (just using it as a standby solution as gave away my Eclipse 7100) a kicker 5 channel amp 70*4 +210W. Have the 6.5in GTO608C components in front and the old Pioneer 6*9 460W coaxial in the rear. Have a 1200W JBL Sub in an enclosed box.
3. Your Budget:25-30 max
4. Do you drive most of the time or is it chauffer driven? I drive most of the time.
5. Your Music preferences (Genres, favorite artists, etc.): Nothing in particular.... mainly soft rock,hip hop and trance
Looking at only upgrading the head unit as of now and planning to go for a DVD single din or a highend MP3 Player.
Options I am currently looking at.
JVC KD-AVX44 - 18k Grey
Pioneer AVH-P5150 - 24500 Grey
Eclipse CD 7200mkii - 23k in the US
Pioneer P80RS - have no price as not available
6. Are you ready to sacrifice your boot space/modify door panels? : Already done.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ohc 1.5 Vs Ohc Vtec||narayan||Technical Stuff||137||24th January 2015 12:15|
|Wanted: OHC VTEC or OHC 1.5||adit1329||Shifting gears||5||22nd June 2012 17:00|
|ICE upgrade for OHC VTEC. Gurus please help.||vishnuvijay||In-Car Entertainment||47||30th September 2010 12:15|
|Help .. For tyre upgrade for OHC VTEC ..||devilvtec||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||4||9th August 2007 23:31|
|NHC-Vtec or OHC Vtec..which is a better buy?||sunith||Sedans||4||2nd May 2006 21:25|