| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11th March 2010, 17:40||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanked: 0 Times
SQL setup for Maruti 800
My 10 Year Old Setup is well getting old. I have planned to install a new SQL setup with a tight punchy setup.
Currently I have
1. Sony Cassette Player 35x4
2. Sony 6" Components in the boot
3. Sony 6x9 in a 6Inch High Box (recently added, they are quite old and one has a torn Diaphragm.
4. 4" Sony in the Dash (currently Disconnected)
Talking of the budget, the most VFM setup that would suit my requirements. To give a number - 10-12k Max.
I Plan to upgrade the HU, Ovals and the 4".
I plan to keep the Components.
1. What HU? Preferably with a USB In. Though I guess I would need to convert all my FLACs to WAV and burn it into a CD(or DVD?)
2. What 6x9s, Tight Punchy bass is needed. Would the 6" box suffice?
3. AMP needed?
4. 6" Sub or 8" Sub?
5. Where to place my Components?
I plan to install them around April.
Could Delhi people help me contact a In-house specialist?
Last edited by Bumble Beast : 11th March 2010 at 17:53.
|11th March 2010, 17:49||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanked: 6 Times
You did not specify the budget.
Also there are lot of BHPians in and around Delhi. PM few of them for audition.
Some references where the front doors pads are altered to accomodate larger drivers:
Last edited by shreyasma : 11th March 2010 at 17:54.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Maruti 800 STD & 800 DX..pros & cons ?||shapath||Technical Stuff||6||21st August 2015 11:32|
|Advice about audio setup for Maruti 800||gautamsnn||In-Car Entertainment||6||26th December 2011 21:05|
|Bought an Alpine m500 and Type R sub, need advice on an all Alpine SQL setup.||Astleviz||In-Car Entertainment||1||23rd October 2010 23:46|
|Verna sql setup||rohan1091||In-Car Entertainment||78||21st July 2009 14:13|
|goin by the xmax is it possible to identify tonal quality,sq,sql spl of the subwoofer||zucchero||In-Car Entertainment||41||17th August 2007 17:51|