| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th June 2010, 22:45||#16|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked: 20 Times
That the system sounds great is an understatement. The Morel components give very good bass response and output. With the SUB it sounds really good, but the Head Unit does limit the systems potential. The amp can be sourced by Vikram of Car Shringar. The 4 channel PnP will cost 14000 Rs, wiring 2500. Its tough to source it though.. The Blue and Me is intact. No wiring cutting/changing required at all.
The Blue and Me is working fine with no issues. No other problems faced so far. The front 2 doors were damped.
PICS will be up soon, as i am yet to copy them from my phone cam
Satya was very helpful, but he couldnt source the PnP Amp due to lack of supply.
Thanks a lot bro.. I did get the audition from Car shringar itself.
|7th June 2010, 19:55||#17|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked: 2 Times
Thanks for the update Octy. Good to know the outcome was better than expected. Requesting more details like,
- Were the rear door speakers replaced/removed?
- If not are they being driven by the HU itself?
- If yes, any perceivable mismatch in sound from HU driven and amp driven speakers?
- Was damping only done for the front doors?
- How is the bass depth?
- Quality of workmanship like removal/replacing of door panels, wiring etc?
- Any new rattles after installation?
Looking like a tata/fiat satisfaction survey eh . Finally, pics please...
|8th June 2010, 09:24||#19|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked: 20 Times
1) The rear door speaker are disconnected. Its just a clip which needs to be pulled out.
2) The stock speakers are paper cone type. very light in weight. The company is Lancia or something, and the power is 20W. if i were to rate it, it would be a 2 on 10
When these were replaced my Morel itself, there was a marked improvement in sound, without the ampllifier. The amplifier furthur enhanced it, and allows high volumes to be played. I would rate it at 8 on 10
3) Damping was done only on front doors.
4) Bass response is very good, and the deep, specially on songs like "Oh My Gosh" ( dunno the artists name, its a new song i guess ). the bass goes low very well.( This is just the components that i am telling about, the SUB once connected, will make itself more noticable. I normally remove the sub and keep cause my mom doesnt like the thump that much)
5) Quality of the work done is brilliant, everything was done very neatly. ABSOLUTELY no rattles after installation.
I do have some pics, but not the rear of the HU as it was a 5 min job and quickly done. didnt flash me that well.
Overall the work was good and i dont for a moment, regret spending my one months savings on this..
Next step, awaiting the arrival of RF360.. very soon.
|7th July 2010, 15:54||#20|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Greater Noida
Thanked: 29 Times
Its been over a month now since you upgraded your Linea ICE system. Please post pics man.
|27th August 2010, 19:08||#21|
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shimla, HP
Ya waiting for pics do post soon and is there anyway to connect a usb input to the HU?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is it really necessary to change the Spark Plug every 10K KMS ?||mithun||Technical Stuff||50||1st December 2015 08:12|
|Is It necessary to add new plug wire,ignition coil if adding new NGK Iridium Plug||finetuning||Modifications & Accessories||20||12th September 2011 10:45|
|How does spark plug gap affect mileage?||Samurai||Technical Stuff||1||27th December 2005 15:24|
|MSD Spark Plug Wires & Ignition coil||Kaizer Sozay||Modifications & Accessories||11||16th December 2005 09:12|
|wanted- high capacity plug wires (honda)||nitroxx||Shifting gears||2||20th April 2005 18:36|