Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 14:24   #1
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default Where exactly to get these in U.S. !

Hey guys,

I have a friend who has just gone to the states and can pick up some stuff for me on his way back. I needed three things:

An Ipad
A HU (Bluetooth capability is a must, Can skip a CD/DVD playing capabilities, Pioneer preferred)
A nice watch(Can skip it)

Apart from Amazon i don't know what other place to shop all three things. Also need advise on which HU to look out for. I already have a Pio HU (6050) with steering mounted remote thats why considering a Pio. Also if there a cheaper option for the bluetooth then do let me know.

Old 2nd June 2010, 15:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Please do search the forum before starting a thread. For buying ICE components, please refer to the this thread.

For the others, your friend needs to search any convenient store nearby - Walmart, Best Buy, etc.
Closed Thread