Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 2nd November 2005, 21:16   #16
BHPian

[quote=TEAM R.A.R]Hey Capri Cap

My name is Ramie i am a Pro in Car audio system wiring and settings,I setup huge Car Systems

M.A.Audio Speakers(France) - Rs:3550/-

Twister 12" Double Coil Dual Channel 1000watts Subwoofer (US) - Rs:4000/-
QUOTE]

RAR..

MA Audio is not French company its an American brand and also one subwoofer can never be a dual channel (stereo). It always play mono. DVC does not mean it is a stereo subwoofer.
Autophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2005, 23:35   #17
doc

Capri,

Just went through a similar exercise for my Xing yesterday. Check out this link, posts 154 (or thereabouts - anyway it was my first post on the site) to 189. Good luck!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showth...0&page=3&pp=15 (want to buy a good car audio system)
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2005, 00:46   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM R.A.R
Hey Capri Cap

My name is Ramie i am a Pro in Car audio system wiring and settings,I setup huge Car Systems...
1. Not all products made in china are rubbish. I suggest you visit China before making such claims.

2. I can remember infroming you that we do have a marketplace on team-bhp and you are advised to use that forum for soliciting sales.

3. read and adhere posting rules posted by GTO and those added by me before making posts. failure to do so will get you banned without warning. We are a easy going lot here. Dont try our patience least of all mine.

4. Team-bhp's tech team is very well versed with IP masking and other techniques. We have guys here that consult with Tata Indicom and VSNL/TTML etc... and have the ability to ensure that a banned member stays banned.

5. I would love to see a PM from you confirming that you have understood the above.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:02   #19
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
1. Not all products made in china are rubbish. I suggest you visit China before making such claims.

2. I can remember infroming you that we do have a marketplace on team-bhp and you are advised to use that forum for soliciting sales.

3. read and adhere posting rules posted by GTO and those added by me before making posts. failure to do so will get you banned without warning. We are a easy going lot here. Dont try our patience least of all mine.

4. Team-bhp's tech team is very well versed with IP masking and other techniques. We have guys here that consult with Tata Indicom and VSNL/TTML etc... and have the ability to ensure that a banned member stays banned.

5. I would love to see a PM from you confirming that you have understood the above.
and also to this i would love to add that one does not become a pro by self proclamation,but rather by the work he does and others referring to one as pro because of his quality of work..
"khud ki dhol peetna gadhe ki singh ke barabar hey"..translation reads one who self praises a lot is like comparing himself to a donkeys horns(thats if u can find one)..
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:16   #20
Senior - BHPian

Team RAR I have been reading your posts and the criticism and warning you have been getting from the moderators and fellow bhpians. Although I do not blame you for soliciting your products, as we all have been guilty of that to some extent, but religous slur cant ever be TOLERATED on this forum. Please try to be a part of this family and contribute where you deem neccesary. Do not cause a turmoil in our family here, we wish to welcome your expertise here, but not create pandamonium. Once again refrain from religous slur, it WONT and CANT be tolerated no matter what GURU you are and what expertise you bring with you.
Guys, lets hope this is an end to this. I think Mr. RAR has been warned enough. I hope this is an end to this bad episode and we continue like the family we are. Please refrain from outburts against him, lets give him last chance.
aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2005, 04:56   #21
capri_cap

Question

Hi Guys,

i finally got system for my car for 24500.

pioneer 5750
pioneer 691R rear speakers
pioneer 12 inch woofer
sony 504 amp
boom box
pioneer front speakers

Just one urgent question,
wehenever i switch off and on my head unit,
it loses all its memory, like preset radio stations, settings, etc.
What could be the reason for this? It even forgets the time.

Please help.
Old 4th November 2005, 10:14   #22
Team-BHP Support

someone did not connect the power wires correctly.
Old 4th November 2005, 15:17   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Please allow me to elaborate. The head unit has two power connections. A RED one that goes to the ignition supply and a YELLOW one that stays on at all times. Someone has interchanged the 2 by mistake. OR connected both to the ignition wire.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2005, 15:32   #24
BANNED

Quote:
someone did not connect the power wires correctly.
haha..sam did u notice..thats got to be the shortest reply from navin till date..and u went on to elaborate on it..i guess usually happens the other way round ..
Old 4th November 2005, 20:52   #25
Team-BHP Support

No it is the same role. Sam always watches my back. I get myself into trouble and Sam bails me out. Either he cleans up the gibberish i type or he elaborates to compensate for my lack of knowledge. In the process we get to tap into Sam's brain. Clever huh?
Old 4th November 2005, 20:59   #26
BANNED

Quote:
No it is the same role. Sam always watches my back. I get myself into trouble and Sam bails me out. Either he cleans up the gibberish i type or he elaborates to compensate for my lack of knowledge. In the process we get to tap into Sam's brain. Clever huh?
hhmm..ok let me try explaining my views on each of the wordings that i have highlighted..

1. same role- hhhmmm..wondering..
2. Sam bails me out - haha..and also he digs at u..i can certainly remember of two such instances ..
3. my lack of knowledge - u kidding me navin !!! thats the most confusing statement i have seen from u yet and that includes all the techy stuff till date..
4. to tap into Sam's brain - haha good one ...very clever..wonder if sams been doing the same...
Old 5th November 2005, 12:21   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
...he elaborates to compensate for my lack of knowledge.....
Oh Come ON!! Navin, your knowledge far surpasses mine....
Old 5th November 2005, 12:23   #28
Team-BHP Support

dude i cant regurjitate what fits in which car and where, models and prices like you, aseem, mclaren et. al. i wish i could. there was a time i could. but i know my limitations.
Old 5th November 2005, 12:29   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
2. Sam bails me out - haha..and also he digs at u..i can certainly remember of two such instances .
Yes I do dig at Navin Not twice but musch more than that.Not many people get away with that though McL. I recommend it only for a well trained professional. This old man is not as defenceless as he seems. You have been warned.
Old 5th November 2005, 12:36   #30
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
This old man is not as defenceless as he seems. You have been warned.
esp now that GTO handed me a baseball bat that says Moderator :-) LOL just kidding.