Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 28th March 2011, 19:21   #31
Default Re: "Nirvana" - Linea E+ 'AMPLIFIED' successfully

Originally Posted by forbhaskarm View Post
Thanks mate ! Well, I used to go to this guy in Noida sector 16 - Car Raunaq, more than a year back but then I stopped taking my cars to him. At best, he is a jugad, not a true audiophile by any means. I believe there aren't any good guys in Noida who can setup a car audio to work for an average Joe like me, leave out the true music lovers ! This guy @ Driven is good, atleast he is knowledgeable about what he sells & what works well with what; just doesn't throw anything at random. and because he knows about this forum, doen't really take people for a ride if you quote "Team Bhp" to him. Its a worth making a try, atleast once.
Thanks a ton for this timely info as I was about to refer my friend to Car Raunaq. If you may please, who is the primary contact person @ Driven?
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2011, 20:01   #32
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: "Nirvana" - Linea E+ 'AMPLIFIED' successfully

Or upgrade the fuse. Do the math - 12V 10A is 120W. Anytime you have a sustained power draw more than that, the 10A fuse will blow. Try a 15A or a 20A fuse.
DerAlte is offline   Reply With Quote