Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 8th November 2010, 15:05   #1
BHPian

Default Ipod Touch and DDX5032

Hi Guys, I just got my Cedia Sports, the car is with OEM Kenwood DDX5032, it plays all my CD's, the issue is when I connect my Ipod, the songs are getting played as I can see from the progress bar, it displays all the contents and playlists, but there is absolutely no audio, has anybody else faced this issue, I tried fiddling around as per the manual but no luck.

This is kinda driving me nuts, as I am enjoying the car to bits, but without my music, it kills the fun for me, any solutions or tips would be very helpful.

Thanks
Khodays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010, 16:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

I put the Ipod touch (the latest one with a camera) in my car and got audio but no charging. There is a complicated issue about the Touch and Nano charging from chargers not designed for them (Sam Kapasi is the expert on this) but no audio?

Did you switch the HU to "Aux in" or "Ipod in"? You should get audio. When a CD is instered the HU can detect the CD and swtich to CD but when an ipod is detected most HUs cant detect the ipod so need to be switched manually.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010, 18:19   #3
BHPian

Well, the source in the HU shows IPOD, the moment its connected and starts playing from the file that I was playing prior to connecting to HU, but no audio, this is quite baffling, the dealer has no clue as well.
Khodays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 11:24   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khodays View Post
Well, the source in the HU shows IPOD, the moment its connected and starts playing from the file that I was playing prior to connecting to HU, but no audio, this is quite baffling, the dealer has no clue as well.
can your dealer install another HU to test
navin is offline   Reply With Quote