Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 14th September 2014, 11:53   #196
Default re: ICE upgrade : VW Vento

Apologies for re-sending this. I was not able to get to the previous post in time to be able to edit it.

As you all know, my query has been around changing the HU for my Vento.

I spoke with people at Eonon as for the C5152 Model and as posted previously, they asked me for a picture of the HU (front) and also a picture of the power socket of the HU. RajeevRaj was kind enough to share the picture of the back of the HU showing the power plug. I shared the same with folks at Eonon and they said the power plug is different and they shared heir power plug design.

Being an absolute noob, I thought I'll look up the experts for advice again. Though the diagram itself seem to indicate there is a difference and may require cutting wires and I'm not comfortable doing so.

Looking forward to inputs
Attached Thumbnails
ICE upgrade : VW Vento-ventohurear.jpg  

Attached Images
FireFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2015, 12:07   #197

Originally Posted by ajaypjayaraj View Post

There is a dilemma when it comes to aftermarket HUs for VW Skoda cars because of CAN compatibility. There is nothing to beat the RNS 510 Columbus HU and it comes at a premium price. It was still justifiable if it came with navigation for India, but without that it's not worth it. Right now im using Audiosources DNS 810 which I would rate as better overall performer than 835. But I'm still on the hunt for a HU with RNS 510 like performance with India Navigation.
From your experience, how would you compare Audiosources DNS 810 and Dynavin N6-VW? which one is your recommendation and why?

ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2015, 10:36   #198

Hi All,

Could you please help me with my question related to replacement of Vento OEM speakers posted in another thread.

antardaksh is offline   Reply With Quote