Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Chennai

Old 22nd October 2016, 16:55   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Seat Covers : Jeewajee Decors (Chennai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevciti View Post
It left a very bitter taste in my mouth, and if the guy hadn't already put the sunshade in my car I wouldn't have taken that also. I just didn't want him to touch my car again after the way he behaved so just paid and left in disgust vowing never to come there again and also will make it a point to inform all friends and family to stay clear of this place!
Quite shocking that you seem to have had a bad experience at Jeewajee. Was it their Chamiers road branch? Not sure who is dealing with their Anna Nagar branch now. I did my car seat work and floor mat work in Anna Nagar Jeewaje some 4 years back and Mohammed was quite friendly and customer focused then!
searacer932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2016, 19:40   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searacer932 View Post
Quite shocking that you seem to have had a bad experience at Jeewajee. Was it their Chamiers road branch? Not sure who is dealing with their Anna Nagar branch now. I did my car seat work and floor mat work in Anna Nagar Jeewaje some 4 years back and Mohammed was quite friendly and customer focused then!
Yes it was at the Chamiers road store. Very disappointing experience. Maybe he is only interested in big ticket sales now which in that case he would need to get rid of all the smaller items like detailing products or perfumes in his store then! Well I for one was in the market for some good quality mats and speaker upgrades along with the reverse camera and was seriously looking at this guy given the reviews here but after what happened, I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole! Maybe he got ticked off after seeing the MGA accessories already installed in the car like the seat covers and Led door sill guards which the dealership had installed as part of the new car sales package. Whatever the reason is, the guy seriously needs to change his attitude towards customers, the very same customers who made him what he is today!
Kevciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2016, 20:18   #78
BHPian

@Kevciti - concur with your views about attitude of Mr. Mohammed. Did experience personally when i enquired seat covers for my car - was not interested to show designs in the booklet what i wanted and was trying to push the ones what he has got in the store as display seat covers.
couswheels is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2016, 17:58   #79
BHPian

I'm planing to have new seat covers for my fiat punto and i'm new to chennai.
if Jeewajee Decors are expensive and not customer friendly, is there any other option in Chennai(particularly OMR)?

is VV Decors in thoraipakkam is good?

i have a strict budget(5K), i would like to get seat covers within the budgeted amount.

Last edited by tht'snotME : 27th October 2016 at 17:59.
tht'snotME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2016, 14:03   #80
BHPian

Have an update to share about Jeewajee Car Decors. Had got art leather seats and nomad mats done for my Polo GT. Craftsmananship was good.

One main point I like to highlight is customer satisfaction, transparency, and integrity. There was a tiny damage in one of the seat covers which he honestly told me and showed me the damage and told that he will replace it free of cost, that at my house since my house was far from his shop. The damage was so small , any other decor would have hidden it and got away with it. A week later his assistant called me up and came to my house and replaced the cover in 10 min and Mohammed confirmed with me that I am satisfied as well. Really impressed by his business ethics and integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tht'snotME View Post
I'm planing to have new seat covers for my fiat punto and i'm new to chennai.
if Jeewajee Decors are expensive and not customer friendly, is there any other option in Chennai(particularly OMR)?

is VV Decors in thoraipakkam is good?

i have a strict budget(5K), i would like to get seat covers within the budgeted amount.
Jeewajee is fine. But if you are living on the OMR, and if you find that Jeewajee is too far for 5k worht of work, then you can try VV cars.

But as long as, it is just slip on covers, VV is fine.

Have heard not so positive comments about the way they (VV) do custom covers.

Last edited by rageshgr : 1st November 2016 at 14:06.
rageshgr is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote