Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 28th March 2012, 12:17   #16
Default Re: Queries / Guide / FAQ - Starting a Trucking Business

First off many apologies for my late response. I have been away for close to three months on a very hectic schedule.

Many many thanks once again for your detailed replies and explanations.As I mentioned this was a matter of interest to myself and a couple of friends. We have gone through all responses in this thread. We are definitely much more educated now than we were at the start of this thread in the sense that we now have a much better idea on what is involved getting into this business.

We need to mull over and discuss various modalities before we venture into this.

I might take the liberty of contacting you (and other members who have replied here) personally when we need even more specifics.

Once again, your time and effort in compiling these responses is very much appreciated.

Best Regards.
hell_rider is offline   Reply With Quote