Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 6th February 2016, 13:31   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Ace or Maruti Omni Cargo : Which one for food distribution company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4CAR View Post
Great Decision Arvind, Wishing you all the best.

Meanwhile one of my friend has started an Agri related distribution company, Need to discuss few points and vehicle and also on distribution, How to contact you?
Hi.. Please pm me..I will share contact details
aravind511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2016, 13:40   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Ace or Maruti Omni Cargo : Which one for food distribution company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
How come you have missed out the Dost from Ashok Leyland? It is also a worthy competition to the others you have mentioned and also a poweful compared to the Tata vehicles.
According to the advice I got from people in the industry I was told not to look at dost since ace is better from any angle. Also it was only a year since its launch and ace had already proven its capabilities. Thats why I was not very keen on the dost
aravind511 is offline   Reply With Quote