Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 30th August 2016, 00:14   #196
BHPian

Default Re: Review: Isuzu D-Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyer_made View Post
I just spoke with the dealer. .. Isuzu Delhi has collected approximately 70 bookings so far.
Hi,

Have you taken delivery of the vehicle? If yes, please do put in an update about your impressions.

TIA
Sam
samarth.bhatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 12:48   #197
BHPian

Didn't find a suitable thread to post so posting it here. Please move it to appropriate thread if needed dear mods.

Just got to TD our Isuzu D-Max Crew Cab few minutes back. The first thing I didn't know was that, commercial cars are restricted to 80KMPH in West Bengal. The second thing, the speed limiter really puts a damper on the already unimpressive engine. The pick up was so slow, yet however, the build quality both inside and outside the cabin is impressive. I took lots of pictures both inside and out but somehow unable to post them using the mobile app.
wadewilson is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 12:59   #198
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
I didn't know was that, commercial cars are restricted to 80KMPH in West Bengal.
It's made mandatory across India and Isuzu has restricted speeds to 80 Kmph across its complete commercial range and there is no easy way to remove this restriction as per my known. It's really applaudable, don't know which other manufacturers are following this.
Turbanator is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 14:09   #199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
It's made mandatory across India and Isuzu has restricted speeds to 80 Kmph across its complete commercial range and there is no easy way to remove this restriction as per my known. It's really applaudable, don't know which other manufacturers are following this.

The SA over at Kolkata dealership is saying that it is an easy fix and a mechanic could easily remove it. Lol. This really changes the equation then. Maybe we should cancel it and go for something else instead.

By the way, the rear bumper is missing in the Crew Cab version and the sales team have no clue where to procure it from. Do you know where to procure it from dear Turbanator?
wadewilson is offline   Reply With Quote