Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Commercial Vehicles

Old 1st September 2015, 19:01   #1
Team-BHP Support

Default Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied

A new variant of the Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus with four-wheel drive has been spotted suggesting that the company could be gearing up to launch the vehicle in the near future.

Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied-maxi1.jpg

The spy images show the truck with no camouflage whatsoever. It has a 4x4 badge on the sides.

The Maxitruck 4x4 is expected to be powered by a 2.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine that puts out 62 BHP and 195 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.

Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied-maxi2.jpg

The Bolero SUV and pick-up range has been among Mahindra's most successful products. With the addition of the four-wheel drive variant to the Maxitruck range, Mahindra will look to attract even more customers.

Source: Gaadiwaadi
Aditya is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2015, 19:33   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied

You have to say M&M is agile, and always trying something new to address a niche that has been unaddressed. I don't know enough about the commercial vehicle market to predict its success, but I do applaud their attitude. Well done. Keep 'em coming.
Contrapunto is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2015, 19:50   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

I have seen similar at Chandigarh recently in 4 Door version , there were around 20 or more parked at dealership , most likely for some Government Department so they might be producing such variants against order
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied-img_3524-copy.jpg  

Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck Plus 4x4 spied-img_3526-copy.jpg  

Turbanator is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2015, 21:04   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
...With the addition of the four-wheel drive variant to the Maxitruck range, Mahindra will look to attract even more customers.
IIRC, the 4WD version of the maxxitruck was there well before this 'plus' version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
I have seen similar at Chandigarh recently in 4 Door version , there were around 20 or more parked at dealership , most likely for some Government Department so they might be producing such variants against order
The camper is in existence since 2004 IIRC, and is a pretty popular vehicle. There are even a couple of PVT registration ones plying around in my town.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 1st September 2015 at 22:34. Reason: Fixed quote tags
dhanushs is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote